Part - 8

"Look there, she is coming.." Shekhar colsed his eyes tightly when the voice dinged in his mind.. he was sitting on the rocking chair in the dark room..he always tried to run away from his past thinking that will never come back in his life, but he was wrong...his that wrong decision, that wrong step start running infront of eyes like a movie...

"Look there, she is coming...The Shreya Maheshwari.." Roni said excitemently...Shekhar turned back removing his sunglasses and get shock... she was truly looking like an angel, more beautiful then what he has been heard about her from last two days..he kept looking her mesmerisingly.. " so, now you believe me, she is the unique, more beautiful than any other girl of our college..." roni snap his fingers infront of shekhar eyes making him come back into reality...shekhar laugh slightly...

" yes buddy you are right...she is more beautiful then i thought.." saying so, he get up from his bike setting his hair with hands...he never believes in wasting time..whenever he found a beautiful girl on the other moment she became his girlfriend... his charming personality never let any girl to run away from him..girls were ready to do anything for his one look.. but shekhar has a different personaly..he makes girlfriends, gives them costly gifts, spend money on them like a water but never show them the way of his room neither their..he always had a limit in relationship and when he get bored, moved on leaving them broken hearted..

From many days he didn't found any beautiful girl, and when he get bored he went to London for timepass and two days ago when he came back Roni start continuesly talking about new admissioned girl shreya's beauty..and today shekhar believed his each and every word and now his only mission is to make her girlfriend but she was very hard to get...

" hey beautiful..." shreya jumped on her placed hearing the voice, and found shekhar standing very close to her with his killer smile, on which many girls can die but shreya feels disgust.. its just been twenty days for her admission and because of attitude, she had not even a single friend and she thanked the god for this...

She came from a strict Marwadi family..where she was not allowed to talk with men...She came from kolkata to Mumbai just for studies, but here everything was different, she would may ran away on the very second day, if being doctor was not her dream...no one dared to talked with her because of her rude behaviour, but only two boys, Roni and Shekhar they were not ready to leave her alone...

She decided to ignore them, knowing that if she do this then soon they will get bore and leave her alone...but they both were not ready for this... followed her everywhere trying to talked to her..which scared her, she knew her family very well..if her brothers get even the slightly idea of what is happening in college, they would kill both boys as well her too without wasting a single moment..now its been a six months and they are still following her, it is becoming difficult for her to handle and she decided to leave the college..being doctor is her dream but her life is more important for her which seems like in danger because of those two..

" buddy, don't you think this shreya have more attitude then she needed..i hate when she ignore us..." Roni said taking a bite of burger..." i think you are right..we should stop wasting our time on her..she is totally different from other college girls...haven't you seen how she covered her body with a big blanket like dupatta...god..." shekhar laugh.. " girls died for my one look and this girl have no effect...i think we should stop following her..." he take a sip of his coke while roni look him in shock...

" i am shock that you are saying all this..." roni said in a smirk while shekhar look him in confusion.." what do you mean..?" " you are man for whom more beautiful and hot girls are ready to do anything..and you get ready to accept your defeat infront of scared kitten..."

"look roni..you also knew this i am not a loser kind of guy..no on can defeat me..but i have some rules..  shreya is different case..she is not girlfriend type of material.." roni shrug his shoulder.." its your opinion, but my thinking is different, first she was just a girl for any of us enjoyment but now she challenged my ego..i will get her at any cost.." he said with a evil smile while  shekhar was still confused...

" what you are planning to do..?" He laugh.." not me but we will...we will finish her fake innocence and attitude, will prove that she is just like any other girl, not special at all.." he said with a mysterious shine in his eyes...his intentions were not good..shekhar shook his head..." are you gone mad..if anyone would find out, principle would kick us out from the college..our career will be finish..." shekhar tried to make him understand...

" what do you think, i will let this happen.." evil smile was not ready to leave his lips.." then...what will you do...?" " first tell me, will you be with me or not...?" Shreya's beautiful perfect figure appear in front of his eyes and his lip automatically turned into smile..there was no more need for answer...roni laugh.." good then just do whatever i say.." " okay..." sekhar answered...

" Shreya Maheshwari..vicky sir is calling you in library..." one student told her.." okay..." she nodd, placing her bad on shoulder and leave the classroom..she already had decided that she will leave college today, and will not come from tomorrow..but she didn't knew that her life is going to change totally..a big storm is waiting for her...

She came inside the libraby but it was empty..she get confused.." vicky sir.." she called but didn't found any answer..she she felt something wrong..her heart asked her to run..she turned back but suddenly someone placed a hand on her mouth pulling her back...her eyes become widen..it didn't took a time to understand her that she is in danger...

Her bag fell down...she tried to freed herself but didn't work, in this her dupatta also fell down, roni take her to the backside of library where old books and files were kept..he pushed her inside the room..." you go inside first...i will guard here and inform you if someone will came..." roni said, shekhar came inside and locked the door while roni stand outside...

Shekhar turned back and get mesmerized.. he had seen a lots of beauty in his life, traditional western every kind of..but shreya was different...today for the first time he is seeing her without duppata..he just came here after roni challenged him, he was still double minded wanted to take his decision back, but seeing the beauty of shreya, he lost all his sense...her angelic beauty, beautiful face, big innocent scared black eyes...plumpy lips, and a dark mole on her slim neck everything thing was making him crazy...she was crying vigorously covering her chest with hands...

" for god sake let me go...please...don't do this to me..." she begged in sob but he was not in his sense to listen her..her beauty did a magic on him becoming her own enemy...he moved forward and pulled her toward himself grabbing her arm...

Shreya was crying and trying everything to save herself but nothing worked.. shekhar broke her totally...her innocence, her pride, her preciousness..he broke everything...not only her body, he hurt her soul too..

" shekhar..!" Suddenly roni knock on the door..he quickly get up from unconscious shreya..." shekhar come out fast...i think vicky sir is coming here..." he shout lightly..shekhar become scared...he run out from the room giving a last look at unconscious shreya and open the door..." come fast.." roni hold his hand taking him out of the college...

Both took a deep breath in relieve..." so buddy...you were not even ready to go and now took a whole hour..." he laugh evily while shekhar felt guilty..he didn't answered anything..." what happened..? Are you still lost in her beauty...?" He smirk.." no yaar nothing like this.." when his phone start ringing...he attened the call and get tensed which roni also noticed..." is everything okay..?" He asked..." no actually papa is not well...i need to go london today only..." he said placing the phone in his jeans..." good...means after enjoying here you are going to london...not bad...don't worry i will handle shreya here..." he laugh with a wink...

Shekhar look back once unintentionally and then leave from there without waiting even a second, unknown by the fact that one day his daughter will pay for this sin...

To be continued....

Sorry for no raglak scene 🙈🙈🙈