Last Part - 1

year later, a girl wearing a black formal clothes, came out from a building which was a one of the top company of Chicago... It was late night, but as we know some cities never sleep... She was busy doing something on her phone, her hairs were tied in high ponytail... without giving heed to anything she start walking on footpath but soon she get distracted as she felt someone is following her, she turned back but found no one, shrugging her shoulder, she start walking again... but the feelings of getting followed was not going away....

Getting annoyed she placed her phone in back pocket of pants and kept heading toward her destination. When she saw a car parked in a corner of the road, she walk toward car and without stopping she look in the side mirror of the car, and found one hoodie guy behind her, without reacting or getting scared, she kept walking calmly like she didn't noticed him, and like this she safely reached at her building and went inside while the hoodie man stand outside only...

The girl reached at the top floor of the building coming to one door which has nameplate written 'Ragini Gadodia' on it... as soon as she opened the door and came inside heard a voice... " welcome home ragini..." she smile tiredly... " thank alexa..." saying she throw her bag on table and fell on sofa closing her eyes... " you know alexa, once again today someone was stalking me..."

" it's good to know the stuff..." and heard the reply, she chuckle.. " I am asking what I do about it..." she opened her ponytail, letting her silky hairs fall on her shoulders... " interesting question..." and get the expected useless answer... " I wish I had someone to talk..." " I don't understand what do you mean by ' I wish I had someone to talk' how about search a web for it?" Ragini shake her head looking at her Alexa Device and stand up going toward her room... " play Just missing you.." and soon the whole flat fill with Emma Heesters's voice...

Next day again on her way back to home, ragini found the hoodie guy following her... it almost six months since that guy start following her... at first she got scared and tried to ran away, however now he became a part of her life... she felt hollow if any day he don't follows.. ragini opened the window and found the hoodie guy going back to his way... she sigh again closing the window... in all these months, she not even once tried to find out who is he and what's are his intentions...as she knew it already, and all the can do is wait for endgame... which no one know when will come...

On other hand, the hoodie man went to a bungalow which is totally filled in darkness... but as soon as he came inside, the hall bright with lights and heard a voice... " it is a time to come back..?" He took a deep breath and remove the hoodie revealing his face, Laksh... he look at the person standing at the top of stairs... " sanky.... when did you came...?" Laksh asked going toward dining table and pour a water in glass from jug and gulp in one go...

" what are you doing laksh... its almost a year... and you are following her from six months... why don't you do face off.." sanskar says descending the stairs... laksh give a bitter chuckle... " six months... it's nothing infront of what I did to her... six months ago, from the day I found her, daily I made a decision that today I will go to her, and ask forgiveness, but every time when I see her, a fear come over me, what if she won't forgive me, what if she decide to leave me... It's easy for me to live in a hope that she might accept me but if once she says no... i will die..." he says helplessly... " lucky..."

" let's not talk about it... why are you here... your wife must be alone in India... You should go back..." he says going toward his room... " I am here for you... to take you back with me..." sanskar says... " I will come back, but not now... I'll book your ticket for tomorrow morning... go back..." " but I came here today only, and you are sending me back..." laksh didn't replied anything... sanskar watch his back helplessly... he can't do anything... It's laksh fight and he have to fight alone...

One year ago, laksh went to Bose house to get ragini back, but he came back alone, all shattered... He told them everything what he did to her, without including shriya's name... he lied at that point that it was for a business revenge... Everyone got very angry with him.. no one was ready to forgive, but seeing his restlessness for six months, how he without eating or sleeping continuously searched for ragini make them understand that he had realised his mistake and really guilty for that, and then it didn't took time for them to forgive him, but that was not enough for him... he wants ragini's forgiveness too...

After six months of search he found her location and came Chicago... but here he found total new ragini, bold confident and successful and a doubt took place in his mind that might she don't need him now... she won't forgive him as she never wanted him ever... this fear stopped him going infront of her, and with each passing day, his doubt become more and more strong...

" you haven't left yet...?" Laksh asked when he saw sanskar sitting on dining table for breakfast... Sanskar made a face... " come on lucky... don't be so rude..." laksh gave him a look and went to the kitchen to make breakfast... " Its Sunday today... let's go to hotel for lunch..." sanskar planned but laksh denied... " I don't have money to waste..." " you don't need to waste, i'll pay... and by the way I am going back India tonight... so as a last lunch together..." sanskar says... " it's great then... I'll be ready at 2..."

"Ragini...?" Ragini stopped hearing her name, she was doing a grocery shopping, when someone called her...turned back and get shock seeing an unexpected person standing there " you here...?" She asked...

To be continued....