Part - 11

Today bose mansion was filled with happiness, talks, laughter and obviously decoration, as today is swara's mehandi ceremony and everyone is still busy in preparation which is not getting completed....

Ragini was in swara's room with her other friends, helping her to get ready, they were working less and teasing her more.. the function was arranged in the lawn outside the bungalow... " guys... sanskar jiju has arrived ..." when one of her friend informed.. they all run toward the window and watched shamishta welcoming them, sanskar with his parents, younger sister uttara and his grandmother was standing there, ragini saw swara who was blushing looking at sanskar...she smile mischievously... " oh ho... someone is blushing..." swara glare her, she wink... " oye hoy..." and her friends start teasing her again..

" girls.... what are you doing... groom family has arrived, and still she is not ready... make it fast, function is about to start..." shamishta said in hurry... " don't worry aunty.. we will take her down soon..." ragini smile with a assurance... shamishta nodd and left...

sanskar was sittting on the stage in off white sherwani looking absolutely handsome, when swara came there along with her friends wearing a off white sleeveless top with yellow beautiful sharara, and same colour net duppta was tied with hair bun, with flower jewelleries she was looking gorgeous...

Laksh gaze move toward ragini who was coming with swara whispering something in her ears... She was in orange shrara with a minimal makeup, in the name of jewelleries she has wearing the same flower jewelleries as swara except swara has maang teeka of flowers while ragini has flower tiara on her open hairs which was curled at the bottom...

Ragini felt someone gaze on herself and looking above she found Laksh staring her.. Her smile vanished in a moments, his dark brown eyes had some magnetic energy which make her remember another pair of brown eyes...but he is Laksh, Sahil's friend, then why she always get scared seeing him... thousands peoples have deep brown eyes, lucky was not alone, then why she always felt like this seeing laksh...they both were busy in looking each other unknown from the fact that one more pair of eyes busy in looking him...

"ragini.." "aah..haa.." she jump on her place and get shock seeing swara already reached at stage where sanskar was standing to hold her hand, and shamishta was there infront of her.. " yes aunty do you need anything..." she asked... " yes beta... can you please bring the flower thaal from my room.." she nod with a smile and again turned back to laksh but he was nowhere...

Ragini came back in a mansion and take the thaal from her room coming out... her whole concentration was on thaal because of which she didn't saw Laksh coming in from the other side, and they both bump into eachother...thaal fell down from her hands and she would also fell if laksh hadn't hold her at the right time.. she closed her eyes in fear...

she opened her eyes slowly when someone called her name and found herself caged in laksh broad arms... " are you all right..?" laksh asked in concern but she was not listening anything only looking him blankly.. he shook her.. " miss ragini...are you okay..?" he said little loudly making her come back in sense.. she get embarrassed seeing their position and quickly stand straight taking a step back..

" i am sorry.." she said helding her head down in embarrassment.. " it's okay, but are you all right...?" ragini look him in shock, everything was same, same eyes, same hight, broad chest, mascular body, same style, even the voice was same, but only face.. it was not lucky's...he is not lucky, he is laksh... ragini saw him first time from close, she felt feared at first then her heart start beating fastly...

" If you are done looking me, then please will you tell me are you okay..?" he said with a mischievous smile making her red in shame.. " yes.. i am okay.." " thank god, else i thought, i would have to stand the whole night here only to listen your answer.." he said with a chuckle... ragini felt in difficult to stand there anymore and she run away, Laksh had a non lasting smile on his lips.. he likes this innocent little doll alot...

He was about to go when someone called him.. " excuse me.." he turned back and found a young girl standing there.. " yes..?" he questioned... " hii.. i am Uttara.. groom's sister.." she forward her hand for handshake...laksh hold her hand... " hii.. i am laksh..Sahil's friend.." he answered politely..." do we know each other, i felt like we have met before.." she said..

" and why you felt like this..?" he questioned back.. " I don't know.. but soon i will find out and then we will meet again.." laksh smile on her determination... " i'll wait for that time.." and he didn't wait anymore and left from there leaving the determined uttara alone...

To be continued...