Part - 7

Ragini came inside the room..the room was silent but not empty..someone was laying on the bed..she came closer with the help of wall and get shock seeing the person sleeping on the bed....she was petite and magnificent but weak..her face was pale and dry but was still attractive, indeed that face had the killer beauty at some time, which is dull now..ragini was looking her unknowingly.. that face was very similar to her own..same small nose, plumpy lips, round face, long slim neck and most importantly the mole on their neck which is exactly at the same place..

She walk forward and before she could sit on the bed someone placed the hand on her mouth harshly pulling her back...her eyes get widen and the vase fell from her hands..lucky pulled her out taking back in the room where she was before and pushed her on the floor.. He closed the door and turned back to her glaring her in rage..for the first time she saw the lust and hunger for revenge in his deep brown eyes... before there was only hate and disgust for her... but today his eyes were saying another story, it doesn't take time for her to understand his intentions..tear rolling down her cheeks, realising her dignity is in danger...

"No please let me go...for god sake don't do this to me..." she start begging, pulling back herself with the help of palms trying to save herself..but lucky was mad in his revenge..the fire which was burning inside him from the years, today he will burn her in that, with a evil smile and mysterious shine in his eyes he came closer to her..

"You were running away to London..weren't you..? What do you thought, that was easy..getting freedom from me was that easy..?" He said in a poisonous voice pulling her closer harshly garbbing her arm.." your father..Shekhar Gadodia...when he didn't had courage to faced me he tried to run away...but how could i let him, when my revenge is not done yet.. today i will teach him lesson, what lucky can do for his revenge..." he pick her up in arms like a doll throwing on bed...she cried in pain..before she could do anything for saving herself..he pulled her dupatta and throw away on the floor..she placed both hand on her chest in fear...

"For god sake don't do this..it's a sin..." she begged..." sin..?" he laugh loudly.." say thanks to god that it is not a sin, mrs. Lucky.." and without listening anything further he pushed her back, coming above her.. she start shouting and punching to save herself but till when the weak handicapped girl like her can save hersel from the beast...her small doll like body, innocent heart, her feeling, dreams everything became the victim of his lust, his revenge..and then just in some hours everything get finished, her dignity, her pride, self respect nothing left...

Lucky completed his revenge today.. her each scream and shout worked as water drop for the fire inside him...he threw her out of the bed like a garbage after using her.. " now go and tell your father, i broke you in the same way he broke Shreya Maheshwari twenty years ago..." he give a last hateful glare to her and went inside the washroom but who was listening him there, her ears, eyes, mind, everything was already stopped working, everything infront of her become blurry and slowly slowly her eyes getting closed..the only face came infront of her eyes was her father's, shekhar gadodia and she don't know what happened after that...

She get conscious after three days and right now was sleeping beacuse of medicine effects ..in these three days, shekhar die each and every second, only he and god knows, what pain he is going through..

He don't understand what sin he did for which his daughter had been punished like this...he don't remember if he or ragini ever hurt anyone knowingly. Then who is this lucky..." i will kill you lucky..you didn't did right with my daughter, now you have to pay for this..for my daughter's condition..i am not going to forgive you..you will be finish..very soon..." he think with a hate looking the pale face of ragini...she was already weak before but in these three days she became like a living corpse...

When someone knock on the door and came inside without waiting for answer...shekar look him, black jeans and off white shirt with a fancy tie, holding new model phone and keys of car in the hand he came closer...with his muscular body and sharp features he was looking very handsome man..but shekhar didn't recognized him...

"Hello mr. Shekhar, how are you...?" He asked standing infront of him..this voice, he can recognize in between thousand voices.." you..?" His voice was filled rage, he was the one behind his daughter's condition..." yes it's me..lucky maheshwari..your son in law, your daughter's husband and also.." he slightly turned toward sleeping ragini..

"Also the reason of condition..." bravely, without any fear he accept his crimes, shekhar's anger boil, he hold his collar shouting in low voice..." you bloody ba***d..how dare you to come here..i will finish you, i will give you the pain that you will beg for death..." " but right now it is your daughter who is begging for death.." lucky jerk his hand freeing his collar..

"Shut up.." shekhar tried to slap him but he hold his hand in middle and push back..." ch ch ch..i am feeling very bad for her, but what else i could do..it was also important.." he said with a mocking smile like he is laughing on his condition.." why the hell you did this to her, haven't you ever seen her, she didn't did any crime, was very innocent..."

" Just like Shreya Maheshwari..." Suddenly lucky roared, ragini who was sleeping peacefully wake up with his voice..Shekhar become numb.." Shreya Maheshwari.." he whispered slowly.. while different from him ragini was looking lucky in fear without blinking.. his madness was running infront of her eyes like a film.." papa...papa...papa.." suddenly she start shouting madly... shekhar came back in his sense listening her voice and immediately came closer to her...Ragini hold his hand tightly, trying to hide behind him...

" Papa..sa..ve me..." the words was not coming out from her mouth..lucky came closer to her with a victorious smile and stand infront of her, who was trying to hide herself behind shekhar..while shekar was standing silently like a statue..

" Shekhar Gadodia..from now on, see you daughter and realise what you did years ago..it pains you right..? Seeing your innocent daughter like this, but it is your punishment for the whole life, whenever you will see your daughter, it makes you remember about Shreya Maheshwari, and now pray the death for your own daughter...who is suffering because of your crimes.." he turned to leave with a mocking laugh but again turned back and threw some papers on ragini...

" And take this, copy of married certificate...it doesn't matter, you accept it or not but she is my wife..say thanks to god that i didn't fell low like you..i could used her without giving her my name..then how would you both faced a world, but doing this i couldn't hurt the feelings of my dead mother.. and this certificate is just to remind you both that she can't run away from me..this punishment is enough for you that i will never accept her neither let her start new life..the whole life she will have to spend only with my name and my hate..." saying he left not before giving a last breif look at ragini...

And again her breath get abnormal and she lost her conscious just because of his glare...shekhar get scared and called the doctor...after a little treatment her breath became normal and once again she was sleeping because of injection.. Shekhar look her pale face carefully..many time before her face reminded him a blurry vision but he never recognize that ever.. today the picture was clearly visible infront of his eyes..

How could he forget about that period of his life..that was not any common incident..that was about someone's whole life..her future which became dark because of him.. he had celebrated after the day of destroying her, and then soon he forget moving on in his life like that never happened.. but like they said, 'sometimes children paid for elder's sins..' and today his daughter is paying for his sins. Who is his lifeline, if she ever find out about the dark past of her father, she may feel disgust and start hating him....

To be continued...