Part - 14

" don't worry bro..i will take care of bua's pride till my last breath.. her secret will be safe with me..." " i know...my doll is very mature girl.." he said with a smile pinching her cheeks.... " now it's too late you should go back to home..everyone must be looking for you.."... " no tension big bro.. they will search for me only when they will find out that i am not at home..." She says proudly Laksh shook his head...

" you haven't change at all, still very naughty..." he said making her chuckle... " but still you should go back...come i'll drop you..." she nodd, he moved toward door while she moved toward window..." where are you going..?" He asked in confusion.. " what if anyone see me.. we can't go out together..you go through the door.. i'll go from where i came inside..." " and from where you came in...?" He asked. She point at window.. " doll.. " he showed her wide eyes... " no need..come.. " he said strictly, she followed...

Ragini was standing in the balcony thinking deeply.. Laksh's behaviour was making her uncomfortable.. his every action reminds her about lucky.. when suddenly she heard a laugh and found him going out of bungalow with a girl.. because of darkness she didn't saw the girl's face, but laksh was looking very happy. smile was not leaving his lips.. She felt jealous for unknown reason..

Laksh was opening car door for uttara, when he felt gaze on himself. His eyes unknowingly went toward ragini's window, there was no one but the moving curtains were clearly saying that someone was there a moment ago. Who must be rush inside to not get caught. He smiles widely and sit inside the car leaving for maheshwari mansion. On the other hand ragini was still standing behind the window controlling her unstable breaths..

Laksh stopped the car infront of mm. " mumma will be very happy... please come inside.." uttara plead but laksh shook his head.. " not now doll.." " please big bro... after bade paapa's and daadaji's dead everything is change.. our family is not like before.. they accept modern culture, and see now girls also have freedom to use their rights.. to wear whatever we want, and to be choose our life partner.. " laksh smile.. " it's realy great, but still this is not a right time. I will surely come back but I need to deal with some incomplete business first.." she nodd without any option.. " okay.. i will wait for you..good night.." " good night.."

Instead of going toward main door uttara went to back side of the bungalow. With the help of ladder she climb inside her room. Her room was totally dark.." perfect.. " she said with a proud smile, closing the window. As soon as she turned back the lights of her room switched on automatically. For her shock whole family was present in her room glaring her deadly. Her smile faded.. " what are surprise..."she said, instead of replying anything sanskar hold her ear..

" Where were you at this time...?" " aahh... bhai you are hurting me...ouch...." she cried... " it was all your mistake ram.. i told you not to give her much freedom...now see..." daadi maa said with anger.. Rp show her eyes.. " uttu.. do you have any boyfriend out there...?" She quickly shook her head.. " no paapa not at all.. " " then where were you...?" Sanskar questioned.. she smile... " i have a surprise for all of you.. "

" lo ji... this chori start her drama again..." sujata shook her head.. " i am not doing any drama.. today i met someone very special, you all gonna love him..." she said excitemently... " hay bhagwan.. are you again planning to bring road side dog at home... i am telling i won't tolerate any of those gaint dogs at my home.. they scares me alot.." daadi maa says in horror... " offo daadi maa i not talking about dogs.. i am talking about someone very special..." she give pressure to her each word.

" it's useless to talk with her.. i am heading to my room.. my sleep is more important then her talks..." saying sanskar leave followed by other... " haa jao jao.. baad me mat bolna mene btai nahi thi..." she blabber loudly which they heard but choose to ignore...

Ragini's open her eyes feeling the weight on herself but can't see anything as it was dark.. " who.. who is this...?" She asked in fear.." hello my love..." someone whispered in her ears sending shiver down her spines...

" luc...lucky...?" She can't able to see his face because of darkness but can recognize his voice even in thousands of voice..."you look more beautiful then the last time i saw you.." he says huskily touching her cheeks with his fingers... "Are...are you alive..?" She feels helpless in his grip..." yes my baby, i am absolutely all right, infront of you, i must say your father tried everything to killed me..but i am back just to get you back..."

" no...leave me... please let me go..." she start struggling... " sshhh... shut up...just keep quite.. " the anger in his voice shut her mouth automatically... she starts shivering... laksh felt bad. He was not here to scared her. He came to see her, he never thought that her sleep would broke...

" i am not here to do anything.." he said politely.." but if you won't obey me and keep trying to get free or shout, then i will do something.." she stopped... " good girl..." he says placing her head on his chest... " now sleep..." and pulled her closer caging her inside his embrace. after struggling and fighting so much with her ownself, she herself don't know when she slept in his embrace...

Ragini woke up in horror remembering the last night incident and get shock to see the surrounding..

To be continued...