Part - 5

"Ragini...ragu..." shekhar came in the room calling for ragini in tension and found her sitting on the sofa hiding her face in knees crying vigorously..he placed his hand on her head sitting beside.." where were you went papa..he came here..i was really scared..why did you left me alone..." she said in a sob while shekhar didn't replied anything, keeps looking her silently, not understanding how to console her, what to say which take away all her fear and pain.. he was losing everything..peace, daughter, money everything...

" papa, what happened to factory..." suddenly she asked remembering about the call..shekhar told her everything tiredly..." what will happen now..?" She understood that everything is finished now, but still hoping for a small light..." i don't know beta.. i had took two crores loan and invest in that factory and got so big projects, work was almost done and now everything burned, everything is finish, nothing is left, we comes on road, from where i will going to pay two crores loan...?" He rest him head in both palm like a loser gambler...she look her father in pity as she was helpless to do anything..

"Ragini did..can i bring your breakfast...?" Suddenly they heard their maid geeta's voice.. after last incident shekhar had asked geeta to stay every moment with ragini, she remembered the last night incident seeing her.." first tell me, where was you last night...?" Ragini asked in anger..." wo..actually..wo.." geeta got scared as she didn't thought that ragini will asked like this...

" what wo wo... tell me truth..where were you last night...?" She snapped in doubt..." wo actually, my son suddenly had high fever last night therefore i left in hurry without informing you sorry..." she said helding her head down.." your son? But you never said you have a son and you don't even look like a married women..where is your sindoor and mangalsutra...?" She was keenly observing her whose face went white by her question.." wo actually he is a christian so don't believe in these..." she gulp her saliva wiping her sweat...

"You are laying to me..." ragini almost shout angry..." n..no..madam..." fear crossed her face... shekar first look at scared geeta then his angry daughter, who was getting out of control once again, in his own tension and pain he had forget for some moments that by what pain and fear his daughter is going through..

" beta what happened to you, why you are getting so hyper..?" He place his hand on her head.." papa..i have doubt on her.." she glare geeta in rage who shivered and took some steps back.." you go now.." shekar ordered her who was just waiting for this only, run away without wasting a moment...

" papa why did you let her go. She is hiding something. I have to check her..." " no beta, this is all just in your mind..you need a rest, you haven't sleep from last night...come on.." he helped her to stand from sofa and slowly made her lay on the bed.." now don't give place to any negative thoughts in your mind and sleep peacefully..okay..?" She nod. He kissed on her forhead and left from her room after switching off the lights...

Shekhar was going to his room when his phone rang with some unknown number..he press the yes button.." hello..?" " hello mr. Shekhar Gadodia.." and heard a very happy voice.." who's this..?" He didn't recognize.." aray how could you forget me..i am lucky, your son in law..." he laugh while shekhar get angry.." what rubbish how dare you to call me...?"

" come on mr. Shekhar, i have already did alot, i had married to your daughter, last night we did candle light dinner as well makes you came on the road  and still you are challenging to my dare..." he said in a proud while shekhar's mind start boiling, he become sure that factory fire was not a mistake but his plan to destroyed them...who is he and why he hates him so much...shekhar was not able to find the answer for these questions...

" so that was you...?" He shout in rage.. "yes i am the only one who destroyed you mr. Shekhar gadodia, but this is just a start...i will take everything from you making your life more painful then your death.." rudeness in his voice was clearly showing his hate on him..." your all dream will stay dreams only..just come infront of me one time..i swear whatever you said earlier i will do everything with you.." he was getting mad with anger.. " whoever you are, i wont leave you.. " and heard a mocking laugh from other side...

"I will, i will surely come, but why in so hurry...first let me enjoy your daughter's fear little more, then i will pakka come..." he promise like a father promises to his son for a candy..." how dare you to take my daughter name with your bloody tongue you bas..." " its lucky..." he interrupt.." and by the way don't forget.. your daughter is my wife..." he smirk making his jaw tightened..." shut up you bastard..." instead of any reply heard an evil laugh and the call get disconnected... shekhar threw the phone on wall in frustration...

When she came inside her bedroom found ragini standing infront of cupboard with the help of crutches, doing something..." ragini didi, what are you doing..let me help you.." geeta said obediently..ragini look her once and again start doing her work..." no thanks, i will do by myself... you do one thing take those dresses which i placed on the bed for yourself, i don't want them anymore..." she said carelessly pointing at bed..geeta get shock seeing the clothes.." didi these looks so costly and new..." she said touching the garment of one dress..

" yes they are..i hardly wore them for two or three hours..." she answered busily..." god, what i should wear..?" " are you going somewhere...?" Geeta immediately asked.." yeah.. at pooja's place..honestly i don't want to but she is insisting..." " why...do they have any function there..?" Ragini didn't noticed the change in her voice..

" yeah..tomorrow is her engagement.." geeta become silent which ragini noted..turned back toward her and find her deeply lost in thoughts..she rised her eyebrow and snap her finger infront of her " what are you thinking now...?" She gasp on her question and blabber.." na..nothing.. i was just thinking this dress will look so good for engagement..." she quickly forward one red gown, trying to not make her doubtfull...ragini shook her head...

" no way.. i don't like bright colour.. i only brought because papa liked this otherwise i would never brough..." saying she again start searching in the cupboard while geeta took a deep breath in relieve...suddenly her phone start ringing...she look at caller id in shock then at ragini who was still busy...

" i'll come back in a minute.." saying she rushed out to the room.." uff...nothing good is here to wear..i think i should have to go market.." she turned back but geeta was still not came back...with the help of her crutches she came out to search her and found her standing in the corner of the corridor talking on the phone slowly... " geeta..." she called while geeta jumped on her place in fear in which her phone fall from her hands in ragini's feet..she look her in confusion.." what happened...why did you get shock and with whom you were talking.. ?" She asked in a doubt voice..

" wo actually didi you called me suddenly na so i got scared..." she wipes her sweat..." answer my second question..." she said strictly..." whi...which question.. ?" The words were not coming out from her mouth which increase ragini's doubt.." whom you were talking with..?" This time she asked little loudly with more pressures on her words..

" he was my husband..." but ragini was still not satisfied.." then why did you came out...you could talked infront of me..." " i couldn't didi..because my husband is really cheap man...he shout and abuse me and always misbehave with me..i would felt very bad if you heard him...you are respectful literate women..you may would feel disgust..." she create a story less then a minute...her teary eyes and upset voice didn't left any more doubt in ragini's mind...she felt bad for her...

" okay let it be...stop crying now...why don't you divorce him.. and your parents how could they give their daughter to such a disgusting man..." she says in sympathy..." no didi...we poor peoples can't do anything once we married..." when her gaze fall on the phone which was still laying in ragini's feet and many thing clicked in her mind..she look at ragini and understood that she hadn't noticed the phone till now..." by the way, why did you called me... do you need anything.." ragini nodd her head..." i need to buy some dresses come market with me...and no more crying ok..." she nodd...ragini patted her cheeks smiling and leave for her room...

As soon as she left, geeta immediately pick up the phone and found the call was not disconnected till now, it means whoever was on the otherside heard their talks...she placed the phone to her ears and talk something more before disconnecting the call..

To be continued...