Part - 3

Whole night she spend in crying on the game of her destiny, " who is he, why he came in my life like this without give me a chance to get stable...what enmity he has with us, that he didn't felt little pity before destroying my already broken self.." the sleep was far away from her eyes, she kept crying till morning thinking whatever happened with her in one single day and then at last sleep fairy took her in embrace and she get dozen off..

He came inside the bungalow in black three piece suit confidently, the maid who was cleaning there, stare the stranger in confusion..." Where is Ragini Gadodia..." It was the simple question, but his attitude didn't let her asked any question..." She is sleeping in her room.." she answered obediently.." sleeping..till now.." lucky look in his hand watch which shows 10 in the morning.." okay you continue your work, i will see her by myself.." saying he left for her room without listening the maid who was trying to inform that no one is allowed to go in her room without permission, no one can wake her up, till she don't wake by her own...

Lucky came inside her room without knocking and found her sleeping in the corner of the Queen sized bed, her nose was red, tear mark were clearly visible on her cheek which tells the story of last night..Lucky give one brief look to the room, it doesn't take him time to find what he was searching for, he pick the chair which was placing in front of dressing table and placed it closed to bed and sit on that comfortably.. looking at her face, carefully he brushed his finger on the lid of her closed eyes..ragini open her eyes feeling a touch and get shocked to see the face whom she hates most in her whole life, very close to her own face...

She pushed him with both hand, and get up" How dare you to come in my room without my permission.." ragini shout with red angry face, smirk appear oh his face.." do you still have doubt on my dare..?" He caress her long silky hair.." stay away from me, i feel disgust by yourself.." she jerk his hand away but lucky didn't get angry instead he felt soothing feeling inside him, he was enjoying the situation.." But now what you can do, you have to live whole life with this disgusting man..mrs. ragini lucky.."

" no, never..i will never let this happen, very soon i will throw you out from my life, i will get freedom from your name.." she shout glaring him.. " very good, but what will you give reason in the court to get freedom from my name.." he asked with his killer smile.. " do you really think this reason is insufficient that you kidnapped me and married me forcefully..." She snapped..." But how will you prove it.." he was in full mood to tease her and he was successful...

" That i don't know, but about one thing i am sure that i will soon get divorce from you, you don't have any idea how much power my papa haves.." she bust out, don't understanding how to throw him out from there .." okay, then let see the power of your father, but let me clear one thing, " saying he grabbed her arm and pulled toward himself forcefully, she couldn't able to balance herself and fall on his broad chest..

" go any court, police you and your father wants..but i won't give you divorce at any cost, listen my advice and forget about divorce, it is better for you only..." Saying he pushed her back more forcefully then he pulled her and she fell on the bed again, giving a brief look at her he turned back to leave.."but yeah, i will regret one thing whole life, that you have to pay for you fathers crime, he is very proud about himself na, now he will feel guilty on his deeds, everytime he see you..." Saying he didn't stay any longer..and once again ragini left alone for crying on her own destiny...

A big car came inside the Gadodia Mansion. Driver came out of the car and opened the door of the car for Shekhar, he came out while driver take out his suitcase, " do one thing, get ready the car, i am going to get fresh up and then we will go to get ragini back.." he said to driver, " but sir, she is in home already.." driver answered obediently..