Part - 9

Shreya got her conscious after an hour and found herself still in library's store room.. the every inch of her body was paining and killing her... She quickly covered herself crying vigorously..but there was no one to heard her pain.. She never thought even in dreams about what happened to her today...every thing was finished already, her mind was not working...She even herself don't know how she managed to came out from college and reached at home...

14 years old lucky was sitting in the hall doing his homework while ap was working in the kitchen..when he heard the knock on the door, but his maths favourite question didn't let him responsed..he ignored and again the door was knock more loudly..." lucky open the door.." ap shout from the kichen.." i am busy.." and heard as expected answer..she shook her head, cleaning the hands and came out..." this boy can never leave homework in middle.....coming, wait a little bit.." she annoyed when the person was not ready to stop knocking...

She opened the door and get confused seeing shreya there, " shreya..what are you doing here..? You are supposed to be in college this time..?" But instead of giving any answer she hug her tightly crying vigorously...ap got scared..." shreya..what happened beta.. why are you crying..?" But soon her grip get loosen and she would fell down if ap didn't hold her at right time.." shreya...!" She shout in horror...

Lucky came out listening her mother's scream and get shock seeing them.." bua...what happened to her maa..." lucky run toward them placing shreya head on his lap..." i don't know...i'll take her inside...till then you go and bring some medicines..." she answered in tension..

Ap somehow bring her unconscious body in room and locked the room.. her mess condition was saying some other story which ap really wish not to be true..but after checking her she confirmed and fell on chair in shock...

" oh my god..." she waits till shreya get conscious..." shreya what is this beta...?" " bhabi..." she cried.." he distroyed me bhabi..he takes everything from me... how can i face anyone now ...i don't wanna to live...kill me please...give me poison..." she was crying vigorously..ap shivered pulling her in hug.."sshh... don't say anything...nothing is happened to you...you are fine. Absolutely fine..." shreya hide her face in her embrace..." don't give me fake hopes bhabi...i know everything is finish...i am not pure anymore..."

" What...?" They heard the loud voice...and jump on their places in fear..and found their worst nightmare was standing at door step with widen eyes..shreya's breaths quickened seeing her brother..." who is he...?" dp roared..she hugged ap again in fear.." i am asking something..? answer me..?" his voice was more loud then earlier...ap hold shreya tight and give her assurance through eyes, asking her to reply...

Slowly and scaredly she told everything from the start to them...her voice was shivering and tears were not ready to stop..dp colour was changing with her each word...his eyes were showing rage.. hands were tightened into fists..they had never saw him like this earlier..he was glaring shreya making her more scared..her grip get tighten on ap's hand..she understood...

" its not shreya mistake..." she said collecting her courage.." shut up...no more words..i am going to take her back Kolkata..elders will take decision about her..and you both know what will it be..." he says fiercely, they both shivered knowing that kolkata means end, there will be only two option for her either they will underground her for whole life, snatching her each and every freedoms or would finish her life..." but now i am going to teach lesson to that Shekhar Gadodia.." saying he take out his gun with tightened jaw and left...

Shreya cried more loudly and soon fell unconscious...ap came to the kitchen for making soup for her and thinking how to save her.." mumma.." and heard lucky's voice. She quickly changed her expression and turned back with fake smile... " yes beta..do you want anything...?" But on the other side, his face was hard as a stone.." if i'll ask you something, will you tell me truth..." he was just 14 years old but right now was looking 24 years old.." answer me mumma..?" Ap smile.." of course beta.." but her smile vanished as soon as he asked.." who is shekhar gadodia..?" She look him in shock.." lucky..?"

" no more question mumma..just answer me who is shekhar gadodia.." his voice was rough as same as his father.. "go back to you room.." she turned back to hiding her tears.." no mumma first i want my answer..?" He become adamant.." lucky beta you are a child..you should concentrate on your studies not on elders matter..." she tried to make him understand.." no mumma...i am not a kid and i know everything..." ap got annoyed.." what you know..?" " that shekhar gadodia raped bua..." " lucky.." ap shout in horror and the other moment her five finger printed on his cheeks.." go back to your room right now..." she said agrily and lucky didn't argue anymore and storm out...

She was taking deep breath when her phone rang from unknown number.." hello..?" " hello i am from city hospital..one patient named durga prasad is admitted here because of road accident..we found your number from his phone..please come as soon as possible.. " " what..." the phone fell down from her hand.." lucky...lucky..." she shout...

Lucky and ap both were standing infront of operation theatre crying and praying to god..after a three hours operation, doctor came out with a bad news...dp was no more...ap fell on the chair..her eyes flooded with tears...her partner, her soulmate is no more... how did everything distroyed in one day... " mumma.." lucky placed a hand on her shoulder and she hug him crying on his shoulder..he was also crying...but he had to control his feeling, he needed to be mature, act like a mature... he caresses his mother's head till she become little normal then broke the hug..

" I think now we have to call kolkata.." she nod..but suddenly remembered something.." lucky wait..i think its god signal for us to save shreya.." lucky look her in confusion...she was broken because of dp's death, but shreya, she can save her..she takes the phone from lucky's hand and call in kolkata where dp's parents live with family...she called them and inform that they had an accident in which dp died and shreya fell in trench and her body is missing...

They admitted shreya in one hospital and took dp's body to kolkata..after completing his after death rituals ap came back to mumbai saying she can't live their without his husband..and here without infroming anyone with the help of her one friend, she took shreya and lucky to America, far from everyone...not letting anyone to know the truth...

Lucky hold the sleeping shreya hand sitting beside her, after that day she never came back in conscious.." i won...we won bua...i took your revenge ..shekhar gododia got his punishment..from now on his daughter will also suffer like you did.. " suddenly he felt moving in her hand.." shreya bua..bua open your eyes.." he said in teary but happy voice.. slowly slowly she opened her eyes...her eyes were closed in all these time but ears were opened..each and every word whatever had said infront of her, she heard and understood.. suddenly her condition start getting bad..she start shivering..lucky get scared.."bua..bua.." he picked up her and run out of the bungalow for going hospital...

Ragini smile looking out of the car window feeling the cold air on her face..." i wish we could attend swara's wedding before leaving..." she said turning back toward shekhar..he smile.." i wished too, but sahil got some urgent work and he left for America and postponed her marriage for sometime.." she nodd.." hmm.." and again turned toward window...

Shekhar look her briefly and once again he felt his decision was right..he was guilty for what he did to shreya but not for what he did with lucky..his daughter got her smile, her freedom back and he can do that thousand time if needed...

On the other hand ragini was feeling very save and very free..sometimes we understands the value of things when we lost them, like she understood the importance of freedom when lucky snatched that, now she got it back and not going to lose it ever..she know what his father did with lucky was wrong but it don't seem for her... she felt wrong but not bad, because now there is no one to torture her, to scared her because lucky is no more..he had been killed and can't come back ever again in her life....

To be continued...