Second Last Part

Laksh get shock to seeing ragini standing in his room holding some files, looking at him with horror in her eyes... " shit..." he blabbered....placing the guitar aside, he immediately get up almost running toward his room... Ragini saw him coming to her, and start shivering in fear, she tried to run away, but he hold her and closed the door behind....

" leave me...let me go..." she start crying... " ragini baccha don't cry listen to me..." he says cupping her face but she jerk back... " don't touch me... you are a monster... let me go..." shouting she tried to leave but laksh hold her again...he got tensed, if anybody listen her voice outside, that will create a big mess.... " Bachha.. atleast listen to me once..." he said in slow voice, but she wasn't ready to listen and keep shouting and crying vigorously ...

" Stop it ragini... can't you atleast listen my words for once..." he shout angrily making her mouth snapped shut... Ragini look him with terrified, her heart start beating fast, how could she forget, he is lucky, the lucky who kidnapped her from her own safe house, who forcefully married her, she remembered last time when she didn't listened him, he slapped her in anger... and now she makes him angry again... unknowingly she covered her face with hand..

Laksh noticed and felt guilty, he should had controlled his anger, she is already very scared, even a small wrong action can broke her again... " baccha please...give me one chance...I am guilty, and ready to do anything for forgiveness... trust me..." he says politely coming closer to her, but she pushed him and run out of the room.. " ragu... ragini listen..." laksh also followed her, but stopped as someone placed the hand on his shoulder stopping him...

" Yes, what can I help you..?" Laksh asked in confusion seeing totally unexpected person there... " it's you... isn't it..?" He asked emotionally making laksh nervous... " I am not understanding, what you are talking about..." He replied avoiding eye contact... " Stop it Lucky.. I know it's you... I can see your truth in your eyes... will you still keep lying to your brother, to your sanky...?" Sanskar said with fake anger..." sanky..." laksh voice cracked, now it was not possible for him to pretend more... sanskar pulled him in tight brotherly hug...

Later in Mm, everyone were sitting together with happy tears in eyes.... " why did you do this to us beta... what was our mistake... where were you both mother son vanished without informing anyone..." parvati asked with moist voice planting the kiss on laksh's forhead, others smile...

" I am sorry daadi maa... but now I am back na..." Laksh says taking her in his embrace... " you won't going leave us again, right..?" She asked... " ofcourse daadi maa I have no plans to go anywhere now..." " you guys should thanks to me... he also have no plans to tell any one truth... he was lying even when I asked, but I didn't let him..." sanskar said but uttara interrupted..." easy bro easy... you weren't the first one, It was me who find this out long time ago..." she said proudly, but another moment felt a sharp pain when sujata rolled her ear...

"ouch..." " and why you didn't told us before..." she questioned, on which uttara pout... " don't lie mumma, I was trying to tell you, but you guys only ignored me, saying I am wasting your times, I even warned you...remember, but no one gave heed to me..." laksh chuckle... " okay okay... let it be... now i am back na, then what's the point to dig the past... let's forget it... and sanky, its your wedding night dude, your newly bride is waiting for you, you should have to be there not here.. go..." sanskar blush slightly standing up, " I'll see you tomorrow..." saying he left...

Parvati watched sanskar till he vanished then turned her face toward laksh again, taking a deep breath... " if you had came back earlier, then I would had find bride for you also, it would had been your wedding too..." laksh smile likewise uttara... she sat beside parvati placing her hand on her shoulder..." oh my dear daadi maa... you don't need to worry about it... big bro is already married..."

Parvati look him in disbelief but his smile was saying that was true... " really... who is the lucky girl...?" Sujata asked in excitement... " ragini..." the love for her was clearly visible in his voice which everyone noticed... " who... swara's cousin...?" Parvati asked, laksh nodd...she smile in relief... " ooh that girl... she is very cute, you both will look perfect together... I git scared when you said you are married, thinking don't know what kind of girl is she, but ragini is very cute, innocent and beautiful..."

" maa... don't she looks like our shriya little bit.." suddenly sujata comment making uttara and laks turns white, while parvati smile painfully... "my poor daughter...." laksh felt guilty for no reason... " it's okay daadi maa, i am sure she must be somewhere at very good place..." he says holding her weak hands... parvati smile with tears... " mera beta..." she caresses his head... " we will go back Bose house tomorrow only, and bring our DIL at her real house..." Laksh smile happily... " sure daadi maa..."

Next morning, in bose house, everyone were busy in preparations for swara's Pat Phera's rasam... when Sahil found laksh coming.... " aray laksh what are you doing here, we were about to go your place only..." he knew his truth from start, except raglak story.... " actually I am here for another reason..." laksh says looking here and there searching for ragini...

" what...?" Sahil asked in confusion... " I came to meet your cousin Ragini.., where is she...?" He asked... " Ragini.... but she had already left..." laksh get shock... " what where...?" He asked eagerly,but sahil shrug his shoulders... " no one knows, before we woke up, she left placing the note in her room saying, she got a good job out of country..and is leaving for that...."

" where she got a job..."he asked restlessly but again sahil shook his head... " we don't know..." everything become blurry infront of laksh eyes... "Have I lost her again...?" He blabber slowly....

To be continued....