Prologue

Girl : just tell your price...
Man : Do you really think you can pay me..
Girl : Try me..i will give you more then you worth...
Man : Okay then listen my price is 'You..'

Man : hello my beautiful wife, what did he thought, that if he threaten me then i will get scared and won't come here..
Girl : if you wannna to kill me, then kill me in once, what do you wanna prove by doing this to me..
Man : kill you in once..? No my baby, not this easily, i will kill you daily again and again, i will give you that much pain that you will beg for dying, but i won't kill you then even..

Girl : for the god sake, let me go...its wrong, its a sin..
Man : say thanks to god, that i am not as bad as him, and my dear wifey, its not a sin...
Girl : noooooo......
Man : now go and tell him, that i broke you same as he broked her...

Man : i bring this for you..
Girl : what it this...
Man : please accept this, and wear this in the function..if you wear this then i will understand that you have a soft corner in your heart for me..bye..
Girl : no..this is wrong, he don't know anything about my past..i can't cheat him..i have to stay away from him, because if he found out about my past, he will hate me...

Man : hello my love...
Girl : you..?
Man : you look more beautiful then the last time i saw you..
Girl : Are you alive..?
Man : yes my baby, i am absolutely all right, infront of you, i must say he tried everything to killed me..but i am back just to get you back...
Girl : no...leave me...

Girl : what was that..? Was that just a dream..yes that was dream only, he is dead..he killed him, its impossible for him to being save, i saw him getting killed..he can't come back...

To be continued...

How is this, i know it is confusing, but tell me in comments if you are interested in reading more or not.. shall i continue this or not...