Part - 13

All were present on dining table for dinner, it was last day of swara in Bose mansion, tomorrow she will be with her in-laws, all were happy and sad at the same time..swaragini were chitchatting, while sahil was talking with his mother.

Suddenly he turned toward Laksh who was silently eating his food.. " laksh, have you decide anything about foreign clients...?" He asked... " can we talk later.." laksh said without looking at him.. " ooh yaah right sorry.. i forget that you don't like talking inbetween eating..."

Laksh smile slightly while ragini become freeze.. unknowingly she placed the hand on cheek which start burning. 'i hate those peoples who argue unnecessarily, specially when i am eating.' How could she forget his words and slap which she could still feel on her cheeks... She keeps looking at laksh without blinking.. Except the face, everything was same in his as lucky..

feeling her intense gaze on himself laksh look above and found ragini looking him without blinking.. he smile to break her trance but didn't work... "ragini..." when swara shake her shoulder... "are you even listening me...?" She asked with a pout.. Ragini took a deep breath and freed her mind from lucky's thought and again start talking with swara, unknown by the fact that laksh also loose his fist which he tighten in tension when he saw doubt in her eyes..

Ragini laugh on something swara said, but it end with her nonstop cough... everyone spot eating and look her concern, laksh immediately forward his half empty glass of water to her, which she drank in one go...it helps her to stop coughing but tears start dropping... " ragu beta.. why are you crying.. its ok..." shamishta said in concern but ragini shook her head... " no aunty i am not crying...it happen always..whenever i cough water start dripping from my eyes..." she said wiping her tear which were not ready to stop...

Laksh interest suddenly flew away from everything.. he take his hand back and get up saying excuse me.. " laksh beta, atleast finish your food..." shamishta said but he didn't stopped and left from there..

He came in his room with a bad mood, but stopped.. something was not right there.. he look back and found her sitting on the sofa calmly placing his passport and other official documents on the table and looking in his family photo album... " what are you doing here at this time..." she didn't look up.. " isn't this photo is when i was in third grade...oohh i was so young at that time..." she show him one picture from his album... " we were so cute at that time...right big bro.."

" uttara how did you came in my room..." he asked in tension... she closed the album and threw on the bed.. " don't talk to me..you are very bad brother.. I hate you... why did you left us... and even when you came back, you didn't..." "doll..." he interrupt.." don't call me that..i am nothing to you..." she said with a pout, he chuckle and hold his ears.. "acha baba i am sorry...now please forgive me..." he said blinking his eyes innocently...she glare him for a moment then both start laughing...

"Why didn't you came back.. you know after bade papa and shreya bua's death we searched for you and badi maa everywhere, but you guys were nowhere... why did you left us..don't you love us...?" Laksh shook his head.." its nothing like this doll actually..." and he told everything to her..

"My poor bua...she had gone through alot..." uttara said in tears, laksh nodd.." but you are wrong too... it was shekhar's mistake..how could you took revenge from ragini bhabi...?" Laksh felt guilty... " i too realise it..but very late..at that time i had already lost her.. " " and what happened to face... it's not your face..." laksh took a deep breath and fell in the flash back...

" i won...we won bua...i took your revenge ..shekhar gododia got his punishment..from now on his daughter will also suffer like you did.. " Lucky said holding shreya's hand when he felt movement in her hand.." shreya bua..bua open your eyes.." he said in teary but happy voice.. slowly slowly she opened her eyes...her eyes were closed in all these time but ears were opened..each and every word whatever had said infront of her, she heard and understood.. suddenly her condition start getting bad..she start shivering..lucky get scared.."bua..bua.." he picked up her and run out of the bungalow for going hospital...