Part - 12

"Hello.." Sahil look above hearing a sweet voice of girl and found uttara coming toward him with a smile.. Today is swasan sangeet and tomorrow is their wedding and after that this cute girl will stop coming to their home...he felt bad.. He himself don't know when he start feeling for her, and when he realised it was already too late and he can't do anything about it now, except one thing, to talk his parents for alliance...

Uttara snap her finger infront of his eyes... " hey where are you lost..." he shook his head coming back in sense and smile while she sit on the sofa and grab the pokoda plate from his hands and start eating which he was eating a while ago.." what are you doing here...you should have to be in your own house right now preparing for todays sangeet...." he asked, laksh face come infront of uttara's eyes and she smile unknowingly...

Sahil snapped his finger infront of her eyes.." where are you lost now..." she chuckle lightly... " nowhere... where is swara bhabi... " " in her room.. " he answered.. " cool...see you later.. " saying she give her the plate back and went toward swara's room...

swara was sitting on the bed seeing her mahendi while ragini was reading some book.. " ragu.." suddenly swara called her.. " yeah...?" she answered without looking up from book.. " do you ever have someone special in your life..who can easily snatch your sleep, peace just with a single gaze... who's name is enough to increase your heartbeat..." she asked blushling hardly..on the other hand, lucky's face appear in ragini's mind.. " yes... i had a special nighmare..." ragini blabber with a shiver.. " what..did you say something...?" she took a deep breath as swara didn't heard her and smile fakely..." no..nothing..."

When someone knock on the door.. " come in..." as soon as swara answered uttara came inside... " hello bhabi.. hi ragini.." she greet them with a big smile..they responsed with same smile.. " wow.. your mahendi looks so preety bhabi..." she hold swara's hand in excitement looking her mahendi. Swara blush again..

"Okay now take some rest, you will surely get tired in evening function and won't get time to rest..its better to take a nap now..." she said like a old women.. " okay daadi maa.. " swara answered mischievously making ragini chuckle while uttara glare her fakely and then trio of them start laughing...

" i'll go and meet shamishta aunty, i hadn't said hello before coming here...see you in the evening..bye.." saying uttara left the room... " she was right...you should take some nap.. let me close the window curtains.. " ragini get up from the bed while swara lay down.. Ragini came toward window and about to close when her gaze fall on Laksh who was sitting in the garden working something on the laptop...

His total concentration was on laptop and with left hand he was taking puff of cigarette.." lucky also used to smoke and he was also left handed same like laksh..." suddenly a thought came in her mind..and she remember, how after their marrige lucky burned the factory and came in her room to scared her, and how he scared her with lighter... she shivered... " no.. he is dead..lucky is dead..and it is not important that he is the only one in this world who can have strange habits.." she flushed his thoughts away and look at laksh. No doubt he is the handsome man, who have a charm to attract anyone...

" ragini...what happened...?" She came back in her sense hearing the swara's voice... " haa..aah.. nothing..." se quickly closed the curtain.. " now you take some rest..i am leaving too.." she said switching off lights and left...

In evening, the mansion was totally silence..the sangeet function is about to start and right now some are in their own rooms getting ready while others are in beauty parlour.. Ragini came down in dining room to search shamishta, but instead she found laksh sitting on the sofa, placing the arm on eyes, he might be sleeping... Laptop was placed infront of him on the table which means he was doing his work till now...she stand there looking him unknowingly.. he has a charm which was not letting her to move..

Laksh felt someone gaze on him and remove the arm from his eyes and look at her direction... Ragini get scared seeing brown his eyes..they were red.. last time she saw lucky's brown eyes which were red because of anger and hate and they destroyed her... she look down and turned back to go..when laksh called her

"Ragini listen..." she stopped but didn't turned back.. " please make a cup of tea for me. I have a headache and i think fever too..." he said in a tired voice, she turned back and look him carefully.. he made more innocent face when she look him.. " Shamishta aunty is not in home..orelse i would never told you..." he said innocently ragini felt bad seeing his dull face, and came to kitchen thinking about his headache..

She wanted to leave as soon as tea become ready.. " please make one paratha too.. " she jump on her place hearing his heavy voice and found him standing at door step.. " actually i was so busy today didn't had a time to lunch and now i am feeling hungry..please..." he said innocently coming inside the kitchen.. " okay.. you go and sit on dining table..i'll bring the tea and paratha there.." his presence were making her uncomfortable.. " it's okay..i'll sit here..." saying he sit on the small dining table which was placed in kitchen..

Not having any other option, she start making the paratha in his presence.. after making one paratha she placed the tea and paratha infront of him. Laksh smile seeing the tray.. " ragini..i think you gave me your food.." he said innocently but with mischievous smile..She look him in question...

" i mean you made only one paratha that too so small.. please prepare one more, but this time bigger..." saying he start eating while ragini look him with opened mouth.. she stamped her foot and again turned toward counter.  " what he is thinking, am i his servant or somthing...hhmmn.." she blabber slowly and start preparing paratha again..

She prepare the paratha and turned back to give him but once again lucky's image came infront of her eyes... he was also left handed just like laksh who was right now eating paratha with left hand... " please give it now..." he said... " yeah haa..." she placed the paratha infront of him and leave the kitchen immediately before he request something more... laksh saw her strange behaviour with confusion then shrug his shoulder and start eating again...

" Hello..." suddenly uttara came and sit beside him on another chair.. " hii.. when did you came..?" " two hours ago, by the way how are you...?" She asked with a smile.. " i am good.. have some.." he forward tray toward her offering the paratha.. " feed me by your hands.." laksh look her on her strange request... " you are such a big girl, can't you eat by your own hands... ?" " it doesn't matter how big i am, i am always younger then you..." she said with a smile...

" why do you always talk mysteriously...?" Laksh asked.." you are feeding me or not, because i won't eat if you don't feed me by your hands..." laksh smile... " you are really stubborn..." and take a morsel and feed him..like this he feed her whole pratha.. then he drink a half cup of tea and give her rest which she grabbed immediately.. "thank you.." and start drinking without any hesitation.. Laksh smile looking her with pure love...

To be continued...