Part - 6

"Ragini didi...this one will look very beautiful on you.." geeta point at one dummy on which dark blue coloured gown was hang which was no doubt very beautiful..but ragini shook her head.." no...this is very heavy work and i don't like dark colours..." saying she move forward without looking if geeta is coming or not while geeta look behind where no one was there now.. she give a last look at ragini and slowly left from there without her notice..

Ragini keeps looking gowns stopped infront of one dummy it was a dark purple sharara with golden work.. she lost deeply in looking at the sharara that she didn't noticed when he hold her through waist placing his chin on her shoulder.." i like this colour so much...tomorrow you are going to wear this dress only in party.." lucky whispered softly in her ears making her shiver...she tried to getting free but his grip was very tight on her waist...

" what the hell...don't you have any manners...leave me otherwise i will shout making a scene here..." she said angrily.. " really my dear wife..but how will you make scene beacuese only we both are here in this whole mall..." lucky turned her face toward himself..which was totally white.." you know its really felt pleasant to see you like this because i can't see your father happy even for a single second..i want you and your father die each and every second..sometime i wishes to burn you alive, those screams, those crys i am dying to hear that.." ragini took a steps back in horrified till her back touch the wall...she was shivering in fear..lucky smirk...

" array, you are scared..don't worry my love.. i am not going to kill this early.." he came closer to her placing both hands around her on the wall... his face was inch apart from her.." till now only your heart and mind felt the fear..i want to fill my fear in the each drop of blood in your body..every breath you takes include the my fear.." his hot breaths were burning her cheeks.." for god sake leave me..stop torturing me..i don't know what I did or my father did to you...what is his mistake but i am asking sorry.. please forgive us..you already destroyed our business totally..we come on the road..we have nothing to give you..you got your revenge with interest...then why you are not leaving us..." she don't wanted to become weak infront of him..but it was not in her hand..her eyes were shinning with tears, body was shivering, but these didn't effect on lucky...

" revenge..." he gave a mocking laugh.." do you really think it is all because of business...no baby, if the money was my priority, then i would never pulled you in all these...but it is more above then money, it cost a life.." something was in his voice which ragini didn't understood.. " what do you means..?" Ragini look at him who was standing like a cruel king..." my revenge costs your live..you pain, your cry, your fear.. whenever your father sees you in pain, his helplessness will soothe my pain..." his deep brown eyes were fixed in her eyes..his eyes were shinning with hate, obsession, madness, insanity...ragini can't able to look him for more time and held her face down..her heart was ready to stop..lucky look her for a moment then place a finger under her chin pulling her face up..

" don't look away..i am here only to see the fear of your eyes..but well first let's complete the work for which you came here.." giving a last brief look at her he move toward the door and called to the salesman pointing at purple shrara.. " pack this sharara and placed it in madam's car and yeah thank for the help.." he gave a big amount of money to the saleman whose eyes shine seeing that and again come back to ragini..." i think this much lesson is enough for today..next time we will meet in your room or may be i will take you in my room.." saying he placed his rough lips on her smooth lips...ragini closed her eyes tightly, she didn't had courage to push him...after some moments he pulled himself back and leave from there without saying anything more...

Ragini fell on her knees crying vigorously..." ragini didi..." geeta came from somewhere running toward her and sit besides her..only geeta knows with how much difficulties she take her back in home..when they came inside shekhar was sitting on sofa reading newspaper...he got shock..." ragu...beta what happened..?" He immediately takes ragini in his embrace..but ragini was not in condition to say anything...she was just crying loudly..with the help of geeta he takes her in the room and made her sit on the bed...she was still sobbing...geeta brings the glass of water for her...

"What happened to her..." shekhar asked to geeta who told him everything happend in mall..." where were you at that time.." shekhar roared angrily at her who frightened for a moment..." actually sahab ji when we were in mall someone said that the mall cought fire...i tried to call ragini didi but guards didn't let me and take me outside.." shekhar looked her keenly but there was nothing on her face which can said she was laying..." fine but next time don't repeat this mistake again..i want you to be her in every second.." geeta nod obidently while ragini shook her head.." no papa..i don't wanna to stay here anymore...let go back to London..please.. " shekhar caresses her hairs.. " okay beta. We will do as you says.. "

Next day shekhar and ragini left for airport..ragini's condition was not normal and shekhar didn't wanted to take any chance.. he decided to leave the country and booked emergency tickets for London..

Both were in car talking each other...right now ragini was much better then yesterday.. the thought of going away from lucky was making her better.." papa..now i won't come back India ever again.." she was still scared.. " yes ragu beta...i think you are right.." shekhar smile slightly.. then he stoped car infront of one cafe..." beta i'll buy some snacks and cakes..you hadn't ate anything from the morning, neither me..we have three hours for flight..so lets eat something on airport.." ragini nodd her head.." good idea papa..i am also hungry..." she said with a force smile, her heart was not giving her good vibes...but she can't give him tension by saying no..

As soon as shekhar went inside the cafe..someone opened the door from her side forcefully.. " hurry up, we don't have much time.." ragini look him in shock..her fear become true.. lucky was standing infront of her glaring her angrily..she look him in still unbelief, she wanted to shout, but her tongue was not ready to do..she look back at cafe hoping shekhar came out and save her..." come out fast..." lucky roared making her jump on her place... she was like the small bird infront of greek God... " oops...sorry...i had forget for a moment that you are a..." he look at her legs leaving a sentence in middle..ragini felt disgust the way he mock at her..before she could do anything, he pulled her toward himself and she fall in his embrace, he pick her up in bridal style like a doll...

" leave me you bloody animal...leave me.." she was continuesly punching him in order to get free..while a small smile appear on his rough face..." don't woryy baby..today i will show you what kind of animal is i am.." he said with a wink throwing her inside the car...and locked the door coming toward the driving seat and leave from there...

Shekhar came out from the cafe and found door of the car opened..ragini's crutches were there but she was nowhere..the shoppers fell from his hand...he get tensed..." ragini...ragini..." he look here and there..and asked to the peoples but no one knows about her atlast one person said.." one muscular  man around aged 25 30 took her forcefully in his car.." it didn't take even a single second for shekhar to understand who it could be.." lucky...i will kill you.." he roared angrily..

Ragini opened her eyes in a jerk and found herself laying on a big king sized bed with a soft blanked over her...she look around in the unknown room, no one else was there except her.. her eyes filled with tears remembering how lucky throw her inside the car and when she tried to open the door he pulled her roughly toward himself which result her head hit his strong shoulder..and she fell unconscious... it makes her realised this also that lucky ha kidnapped her... she throw the blanket away in anger and with the lots of difficulties she get down from the bed...today her crutches was not with her that makes her life more difficult..by the help of bed and her one leg somehow she came out from the room..in this process many times she fell on the floor but didn't lost her hope..

Coming out from the room she found corridor and in the end of corridor one more room was there whose door was half opened.. " is lucky in there..?" The first thought came in her mind looking the door which boiled her blood.. her heart asked her to finished his chapter today..with the help of wall she walk toward to the room..her heart was beating faster in fear but also has curiosity to know what he is doing inside..

She came closer to the room when her gaze fell on the vase placing outside... she grabbed that for her safety, incase if she needs against lucky..and came inside the room..the room was silent but not empty..someone was laying on the bed..she came closer and get shock seeing the person laying on the bed....

To be continued...