Part - 10

"one year...whole one year... its not a small period of time..." swara said in pout placing the pillow on her laps.. " what he thinks about himself... he left that night saying just for some hours then left for America without informing any of us, postponing my marriage in which only a week was left..because of him my marriage is hanging till now.. and see his attitude.. he came back yesterday but didn't even came to meet me and said sorry... that's really rude of him..." she said angrily and ragini just nod her head without any other option, praying silently for any way to run out of here...

"ragini...shamishta maasi is looking for you.." one of her cousin informed... ragini took a deep breath getting up from the bed when swara continue.. " nothing is change in my life because of him, i am still on the same place where i was one year ago.." ragini sigh.. may be nothing was changed in swara's life but her life changed totally..   she get up from the bed start walking out the room confidently without Crutches...

After leaving India, they went to Landon where she had her leg operation which was became successful and she started walking without any help, that time was supposed to be their happy time but Shekhar's deeds was not letting him in peace..Shreya was not going out of his mind and he became sick, very sick...

one night he called ragini, and accepted all his bad deeds which became a big shock for her and she ran out of the house not able to believe her own father did such a shameful thing... whole night she spend in garden crying vigorously, and next day she came back deciding not to talk with him anymore but didn't knew shekhar had already planed of not talking to her forever... he had a heart attack after she left the home, he left from her life forever...

Her chain of thought broke by sound of laughter.. she look above and found herself in the dining hall and sahil was standing there talking someone on phone, one year ago week before swara's wedding his friend had accident and he left with him to the America for a week but his week changed into month and month into year and yesterday only he came back... her gaze moved from him to the person who was standing with him and her breath stopped...

Her heart start beating abnormally ready to came out from her chest..she unknowingly placed the hand on her chest, eyes were not even ready to believe, but whatever was infront of her was a truth, the person who was standing in between her and sahil, she could recognise him in millions peoples, indeed his back was infront of her but same hight, same body structure, same dark brown hairs, folded sleeves, he was none other then Lucky Maheshwari...

" no... he is dead, he can't be here...papa killed him.. I saw the video of his death by my own eye... then how could he is here...?" she was getting mad by thinking this.. When Sahil saw her... " ragini what are you doing here...?" He asked, she become blank... "good morning..." she said whatever comes in her mind,

" good morning.." he answered in confusion.. That man followed his gaze and turned toward ragini...their eyes met, ragini release her stopped breath, no..he was not Lucky, he was someone else, who have same hight, same hairs, same body even the same brown deep eyes but he was not lucky...

" do you need anything..?" sahil asked, ragini felt embarrassment as she was staring at that stranger from very long time, which he had must noticed... " shamista aunty... she called me..." that stranger had turned away from her already, after giving a small glanced... "she is in her room.." sahil answered.. she nod and leave but felt two eyes on herself till she vanished...

" So Laksh, what you were saying before... now what is your plan for future...?" Sahil asked to him sitting on single sofa.. " i am thinking to start business here only, i don't wants to go out again..." he said lazily... " good idea... now wait, i'll bring tea for you..." saying sahil left.. laksh grabbed to tv remote and start watching tv...

After approximately half hour, ragini came out from shamishta's room.. Laksh gaze moved from tv and fixed on her.. she felt shiver feeling his intense gaze, without looking above she move toward stairs... after ascending more then half stairs, she turned back unknowingly and get shock, as he was still looking at her... her face become red and she quickly turned back almost running up...

Laksh smile briefly... " beautiful.." he said still looking at the place from where she vanished...

To be continued...