Chapter 1

"Allemaaaaagne!",France called out."Do you have the goals fot the next meeting in Belgium?"Germany looked up.Two days he was working witout a break."I thougt you had already did that!",he called back into the living room."I had no time to do that,sorry.Can you write it instad?Je have to talk to UK later.Have you seen my dress?" "It's in the washing machine,mein Liebling." "But I had worn it just two times" "But there was a spot on it." "Ts ts..."France rumbeld in some other rooms.Germany took a sip from his cold coffee.Things was very busy in the last weeks,espechilly before a meeting with the EU-Members.Even more stressful with the own problemes in between. He turned his head back to the bright screen and tried to focus on the text."Allemaaaaagne!" "Was?" "Have you seen my speech for the EU meeting?" "Nein!You have to deal with that yourself." "But you wanted to have a look first.I think it is somwehre in your room." "Still no" "Merde!What I am supossed to wear?Allemaaaagne?"

Germany let out a annoyed grunt as his concentration got interrupted for the fifth time."I don't know." "But you clean up all the time and put things away where nobody can find them..."He sighed and forced himself to look at the numbers on the monitor.He was annoyed.Everything annoyed him in the last weeks.The whining from Uk and the complicationes of him leaving and not leaving the EU was the worst of it.On his desk was still laying many papers and letters who he had still to read and answer.Mosty complaints about something,suspected Germany.Complaints everywhere.About new tables at the park,to big corporations who don't like to follow the rules.The E-Malis waited to be looked at too.And he had to call America because he has complaints about the cars he had gotten.Also shopping food,and his own speech by the EU-Meeting was still not finnished.Germany ended the sixth warning about not paid debts and sended it to Poland.After that,he opend the text writing pogramm and tried to think about a good beginning for his speech."Allemaaaaagne!" "Was is it now,verdammt!" "Can you go grocery shopping?I mean...right now?I have guests over for today." "Why did you tell me that just NOW?" "Because by me it don't have to be all planned.Unlike you.You can try to be a little bit more...spontaneous",France called back out from the kitchen.Germany let out a sigh over the hidden criticism.He loves his wife,but sometimes..."But when it is not planned out,something unespected can happen.And that causes only more problemes.And I need not more problemes."

Germany stood up apruptly, way to fast for someone who was infront a screen for two days and dizzynes shoot up his head.A little crackeling sound came from his spine as he moved.He mumbled curses under his breath as he walked down the stairs into the hallway.There he put on his long black coat and his boots.France came up to him and handed him his keys and wallet.Germany looked up at her happy face with the sweet pink cheeks with tired eyes."Why do I have to go?Can you just do it?" France makes a offended expression as he took both items from her."Because you have to go outside at some point.It's not healthy to hide behind a sceen all day." "I can't go outside,I have to work.",Germany grumbled."Aucun, you don't!You really think I would not notice that you are going to bed,because of your work?Look at your eyes.I don't want to find you passed out everytime at your desk,just because you forgot to sleep.For three days.Think of your  health!",France said with a worried voice."I worked this way since the Roman Empire was still around and I am still alive."Germany gave his wife a grim and tiered look.

France just threw her hands up in frustation and left without a word back into the living room.This was the ever lasting conflict between the two.France was the opinion that Germany woud work to much and give her little to no attention.Because of that,she drags him to free time activities and various resteraunts while Germany just wanted to work in peace.When she just would let him,he could been way more faster and spend more time with her.But his wife was sometimes just...Germany decided that he would get this over so fast as possible and hoped that his schedule was not to much disturbed with the shopping as he feard.He opend the door and walked up to his car."Life could be so easy...",he thought as he drove towards the rush hour at the evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, I am not dead yet.My first english story.

Hopefully you can understand whats going on here ;)