Chapter 2

Twenty minutes later, Germany was finally at the store and collected the items on the list who France had given him.With a angry expression on his face,Germany wanderd to the corridors with his thoughts far away.He was used to stessful weeks or even months and bear many situations who everything was going downhill.But sometimes...Sometimes he wished a small break.Just five minutes to himself.Somewhere arond the corner a american tourist discussed with a employee about the size of the chips bags.The screaming plus the huffing und puffing reminded him of the argument he had with Austria last week.That his own brother will say such things about him...Even his own family seems to dispise him sometimes.His painful dealing with the past was to Austria seemigly still not very clear.Germany shuffeld to the checkout.The line was long and slow.He makes a long neck to see at the cash register.Behind it was Spain and was really taking his time.Did he really have to be that lazy?He stepped restless from one foot to the other.Each "Beep" shortens his patience thread to a dangerously low level.Finally it was his turn and Germany's left eyelid twitches.After endles minutes had Spain finally shoved every item over the scanner.Unpaitencely Germany pays in cash and grinds his teeth as Spain counts slowly the change.He gave him a short Tschüss and marched outside the store to his car.

It had started to rain.Germany puts his items into the trunk and was almost done,as someone poked his side.He turned around.It was his son EU."Guten Tag,Dad.",he said with a smile."Guten Tag,mein Sohn.",Germany replied mechanically."What a nice coincidence to meet you here.I wanted to visit you and maman next week,but when you are alreday there...I have a little request...""Aha.What is it?",Germany asked,not very exited."Uhm...I had a little trouble with UK,like you alreday know and...uhm...the other work is a little bit behind.Can you do a little of it?",EU asked hopefully."Of corse.",Germany said."More problemes...",he thougt at the same time.That would mess up his plans even more.But he can-no he was not allowed to turn the request down."Really?Oh god,thank you so much.You are the best!"EU's eyes shone from happienes."But you have to learn-Again thanks for the help.I have to go now.I'm sending the stuff to you, when I am back home.It is not much,I promise.See ya next week."With this words he left and leaves Germany standing dumbfounded at the car.

He sighed again.He knows that his son likes to be lazy sometimes and had his own troubles.But to just dump some work at him...A feeling of sadness washes away his anger.Germany forces himself to stop thinking about it,closes the trunk and sat in the car.He just wanted to go back home.