Chapter 9

Germany slurped the ramen from the restaraut besides the hotel.Having soup for breakfast was a little bit weird,but really nice.When he was back home,he had to tell France about this.France...What she was doing right now?Was she worried?Asleep?Moved on with her live like everyday?Germany shook his head to clear his mind.This was not the time neither the place for that.He straightened his,through the hasty departure,crumpeld suit(Germany gave himself a mental punishment for untidyness)and throws the empty box in the trash bin.Slowly he walked to the next line of taxis.Hopefully everything will turn out like expected.

A short time later Germany stood infront of a giant office building.A short look on his watch shows he was there on time,like always.As he finally got his way though the reception,he was greeted by a friendly worman who lead him to a elevator.The whole ride up she kept on smiling and doing small talk,but Germany was not in the mood.On the destination,she made a following gesture and the two walked between the desks to a bright room.A few buissnis man are sitting on a table,but Germany paid no attention to them.The only thing he saw was Japan sitting on the end of the table.For the first time in weeks he gave out a real smile.A spark of happienes glances though his body.The buissnis man got up and started to talk to him.Germany forces himself back to his role and took the many offerd buissnes cards and exchanged greetings.Finally Japan came up to him and shook shyly his hand."Kon'ichiwa Doitsu-sempai",she said with a professional tone in her voice."Guten Tag,Japan.",Germany replies with the same tone.The men sat down again and Japan returned also back to her seat.Germany put on a professional manner and started his prepared presentation over his new line of cars and shipping deals.

"...thank you for listening.",he ended his speech.Polite applause accures.Germany took a deep breath and gave himself a mental shoulder pat for the succsesful presentation.The buissnes men looked also very pleased.Everything should go out with a deal.After a pair of discussions, everyone got up and said his polite goodbyes with the promise of giving an answer on the offerd deal soon.Now Japan and Germany walked together out of the building without speaking a word,both still keeping it professional.Germany's hand cramped arond his briefcase out of nervousness.Did he do everything right?Had he embarressed himself?Was the crumbeld suit to noticeable?Japan finally stopped besides a car and turned around."The presentation was great,Doitsu-sempai.",she said with a smile."Thanks." Japan unlocked her car."Come in.I will just drive home real quick and change clothes.Then we can go out and eat something." "Sounds great.",Germany replies and took a seat on the co-driver seat.

The ride was completly silent.Germany just simply did not know what to say.He just got more nervous with every second.The car stopped infront of a apartment building."Come with me.",Japan said and he nodded.He followed her up the small clean stairwell until Japan unlocked a door and leads him inside.As soon the door closed,Germany found himself in a tight hug."Kon'ichiwa again,Doitsu-sempai.",she laughed with her always excited sounding voice.Germany smiled relieved and hugs her back."Hallo Japan.I thought I did something wrong or something...",he studdered. "No,of corse not.I just wanted to keep it professional.Belive me,watashi wanted to hug you the entire time."Japan giggeled and stepped back."I will be back in a minute and then we can talk." She took off her shoes and walked into a another room.Germany waited at the door."So,how was the flight?",Japan called out from somewhere."It was ok.Just very...long.",he lied."I know.It's so sad that we live so far apart.Otherwise watashi would visit you everyday." "Really?" "Hai"Japan appeared again.She was dressed in her beloved schoolgirl outfit plus skirt and long socks.At last she pulled of her ribbon from her head and her hidden cat ears popped up."How do I look?",she asks expectant.Germany nodded in amusment."Schön...How do you say?Uhm...kawaii?" "Awww,thanks,Doitsu-sempai!"Japan was visibly happy about the compliment."But it's not that special..." "It fits you.Really.",Germany reaffirmd. "Oh baka...",Japan mumbels with pink cheeks."Let's go.I know a really good resteraunt,trust me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the weird text but I am too stupid to figure out how to put kanjis into wattpad