Chapter 6

A door closed and Germany looked up from the sudden noise.He had fallen asleep on the desk again.Verdammt!His speech.His calls.The dress.The dinner.Hopefully he had not missed anything.Was he just sitting in a plane?Germany couldn't remember.He jumped up and stormed out of the door."Frankreich!",he called out."Are the guests here?"No answer.Germany walked down the stairs,but France was not there.The whole house was empty.He opend the front door and sees France's barret bobbing down the street.Instinctivley, Germany followed her."Frankreich!"It was still late evening but at least it had stopped raining.His neighbors sat outside in their yards and talked happily with eachother.Happy laughter resounded down the street.Austria talked with Italy and Greece.Switzerland ate chocolate coins with Lichtenstein.Germany was still following France.Slowly he started to listen into the convesations around him."He makes fun about my caravan.",snivels Netherlands and Jamaika nods in agreement.Caravan?In the next yard was mostly slavic nations."That?Oh,nothing changed.",said Serbia cold and claps open his butterfly knife."Agreed.He really thinks we are still his slaves.",complains Czechia."And controlling.He commands over me like he still owns me.Making fun of poor Polska.",Poland cried out."And he really thinks I woud ever forgive him for what he did?Nie!Never!" "Me too!",the others called out with one voice.Germany fastened up his walk.He had a bad feeling about this.They talked about him.

"I am afraid for my life.",said Belgium with a whiny voice."Getting invaded for two times..."Norway pats his back."I was neutral.NEUTRAL!"But he was there anyways..."Belgium broke into tears."He ist just a nazi.",Croatia scoffs."Jes.One time Nazi,always Nazi!",screamed Poland from behind and the half of the street cheers in agreement.Germany pulled his sholders up.Accusations are flying around him like a crossfire in battle.Feelings of guilt boild up in his mind.Tears started to work their way down his cheeks.In the next yard,UK,Russia,Amerika and La Resistance are sitting with cake and tea.Germany doesn't even want to listen."It had worked marvelosly.",said UK and took a sip of his tea."Oui!That Nazi-pig has paid.Even two times in a row!Perfect.",triumphed La Resistance."And everyone was so busy with him that they forgot my war crimes.",Russia smiled."They even called me a hero.And who is so stupid to attack me in the middle of winter?Two times?"He laughed loudly. "He made ME a hero.",enthused America."The kick for my glorios futute.I will win forever."He chuckeld.Germany trembeld with anger and shame.Why?Why?Why?He had changed.That was not him anymore.More tears escaped his eyes.America swings his cup."A toast for us!",he called and glasses clink."When you make a contract again,I want to be there too.",Russia said."No problem.How much he likes war,it is just a question of time.",America called him down.Germany had enough."Frankreich!",he called out again.He just wanted to see one friendly face.One voice that will tell him that it is ok.Ok to be here.That he is loved.France stopped."Frankreich,please..."Germany took a few steps closer."Is something wrong?What is going on here?"His voice sounded weak and broken.France turned around and gave him a caring smile.In her arms she held the servered head of his father Prussia.

Germany shot up from his seat up and gasped for air.The plane was still humming calmingly.The worman besides him gave him a worried look.A nightmare...Just a nightmare...Like everytime he made the mistake of falling asleep.Still shaking and silently crying he took a sip of his water and tried to calm down.Just a nightmare...He looked at his watch.Just a ten minutes nap.Enough sleep for the next three days.Two hours left until the landing.Just a nightmare...nothing more...just a nightmare...Germany wrapped his arms around him.He felt cold.Just a nightmare...they are not saying that...just a nightmare...His friends are talking behind his back,he knew that.But if everyone talks like that,it was a wonder that they are even looking at him.Loneliless wrapped around Germany like a cold blanket.

Was it even worth it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry for bad english/grammer...