Chapter 8

The noise of the streets died slowly down,as Germany walked through a quieter part of town.He was on the search of a capslue hotel.It was less expensive that a complete hotel and Germany doesn't want to spend too much mony jet.Nervously he looked around and tried to not overlook some signs.The streets was small and clean.Not like home.Power cables are swinging in the wind over his head.A yawn escaped his mouth.Finally Germany found the place he was looking for.Shoved between a sovinier shop and a small restaraunt,was a grey building who can be easily overseen.Just the sign outside revealed that this was in fact a place to sleep.Germany stepped though the door and goes up to the counter to a old lady.With his broken japanese,Germany actually managed to get a keycard and a few directions.If life could be just so easy too...Pleased,he goes up to his spind to lock his backpack away, plus to pick up his prepared bag inside, it was filled with the notorious slippers,toothbrush, toothpaste and a pyjama.(Germany forgot his own toothbrush and gave himself a mental punishment for unreliability)A very nice gesture.Backpack,Jackets and shoes got into the locker.He kept his laptop and shuffeled to the thrird floor with the "beds" on it.

The whole way up,Germany tried not to happily freak out about the clean and quiet environment.Just that perfection he always wished for.Keeping things the way they are...Japan was really good in things like that.Back home it would be alreday dirty...As Germany finally opened the "door" to his capsule,he felt like in a spacheship.A small space with a matress,blankets and pillows plus two sockets and a light switch.Poland would like that.Germany climbed inside his little capsule and closed the door behind him.He sighed with relieve as silence filled the room.He was alone.And that calms him slowly down.No noisy neighbors.No problemes.Just him.Wunderbar.Germany plugs his laptop in and started working on his unfinished stuff again.Just to check if everything was ok and to kill time.Also he wanted to leave no bad impression.Finally working in peace,without someone bursting througt the door every two seconds or calling for a "short"talk.Japan had quite the luxuray to live on a island.Germany felt like a runaway.A runaway from himself.Faster and faster he typed down.

Just wait a night...