Accidentally Fell For Him

Kate's POV
------------

It was Friday morning , when I usually get ready and go to school . The October air was warm and not too musky . I walk with Melody and Summer , my best friends since , like forever ( well actually we were 3 ) . This morning was a lazy morning , so I wasn't exactly on time . Just a minute late ... no , 4 minutes late . I grabbed my study books and I inserted them in my bag neatly and nicely .

I put my lunch in my bag , and headed for the door where I met up with Melody . I took in every little detail of her dress . She normally wears skinny jeans or tights with a tank top and lace sweater . Today was different .

" So , Melody . Where's Summer ? She never answered my 5 texts or calls , and that bugs me " .

She was silent for a second , but answered right after a while .

" I'm not sure . I called her a few times yesterday too , but she didn't answer any of them . Maybe she's planning something " .

" That could be the problem , anyways , WAIT there's Summer ! " , I replied , pointing to the figure in a purple crop top and black shorts .

" Hey , Summer ! " .

Summer turned around and ran over to us as soon as she noticed our figures standing right there .

" Hey guys so what's up ? I didn't answer your calls because I was at soccer practice last night and I saw your calls late that night " .

" ok that's fine " , I replied with Melody .

We were walking in the school when I noticed a boy staring at me , and I wondered why . He smiled and turned away , back to his friends . I instantly and accidentally fell in love . Ugh why cutie , why do you have to take my heart ?

" Um guys , did you see that boy staring at me ? He was pretty hot ... and he somehow took my heart " .

" Ooh Kate's in love ! " , they whispered to me . " If you want him , go get him . This could work , I'll give you tips and anything else you need . Im a professional " , Summer said .

Great . I know she's a professional but NOW I ACCIDENTALLY . AM . IN . LOVE !!!! .