Origin

Character Bios
Y/N L/N:
Age: 17
Height: 6'1
Eye Color: E/C
Faction Affiliation: ???
Nationality: American, lives in Japan

Charlie L/N:
Age: 12
Height:5'1
Eye Color: Green
Faction Affiliation: ???
Nationality: American, lives in Japan.

Y/N's Father:
Age: 47
Height: 6'3
Eye Color: Green
Faction Affiliation: ???
Nationality: American

Backstory: Y/N was ten when him and his mother moved to Japan after his parents divorce. His brother Charlie was five when they moved. Around the same time Y/N's mother fell ill, Y/N began to hear a woman talk to him in his dreams. He would dream of an old woman sitting on a throne of webs calling his name. Y/N feared that woman and was so frightened he never told anyone about her. The dreams began to get worse as his mother's condition also worsened. She would call to him and tell him he was chosen to do great things. Eventually Y/N couldn't take anymore and went to his mom. His mother looked at her son with worry in her eyes as she would stroke his hair and tell him it was all just a nightmare. Y/N believed his mother because he didn't want to think this woman was real. To stop himself from dreaming of her he did the only thing he could think of. To stop sleeping. So Y/N deprived himself of sleep night after night no longer functioning anymore. His mother noticed this and begged him to sleep but try as she may, Y/N refused. He continued on like this for two weeks until the woman showed herself to Y/N while he was awake. Startled he tried to scream but couldn't because she had forced webs upon his lips, forcing them shut. He tried to escape until his whole body became webbed down, limiting his movement. She then placed a single spider upon Y/N, which crawled down his arm and bit him, causing pain all up and down his body. The woman then approached Y/N and placed a hand upon his head, filling him with the knowledge and stories of all of the Spider-Men that came before him. The woman introduced herself as Madame Web before disappearing completely, leaving only a suit and strange devices where she once stood.

A/N: I wanted to change this "chapter" up because I felt that it was too boring and just was a quick way to explain everything in a bad way. I also wanted to give the three non-Dxd characters that will make an appearance, some type of statistics to help give you some kind of visual to help build these characters.