Chapter 4

(Rias' P.O.V)
As I saw Issei's friend leave I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He had recently lost his mother and we reopened that wound for him. Yet, another thing was off about Y/N. He has an aura similar to that of Issei and his boosted gear. Not just the nature of his abilities but he seems to have something hidden to him as well. Something attached to him without his consent. I was curious but now was not the time. We had a stray devil to hunt. I rounded up the members and we headed to the location of the stray. We arrive at an abandoned house where the stray lures people in and eats them.
"She's here." Koneko announced.
"I smell something bad. At the same time, I also smell something delicious! Will it be sweet? Or will it be bitter?" The sinister stray spoke in a creepy fashion. The devil then moved from the shadows revealing herself.
"Boobs!" Issei revealed his thoughts to the group. I analyzed the devil and settled on my conclusion.
"Stray devil type: Visor." I announced my deduction to my household. "Nefarious brings that run away from their masters to fulfill their own desires. They more than deserve death for their sins." I spoke with a burning hatred in my voice. "In the name of Duke Gremory, I'll kick your ass!"
           The stray then replied with her own retort and the fight began. Issei began questioning about stray devils while Kiba informed him. I decided to use this as an opportunity to explain everyone's chess pieces and the effects each one has to Issei. Finally after a relatively one sided battle, Akeno was torturing the stray and I had to tell her to stop. After we returned to the club building I sent Issei to make a contract since Koneko had been summoned for two again. After Issei was gone for longer than normal I sensed something wrong. After the feeling wouldn't go away I summoned the rest of my household and made a magic circle to transport all of us to Issei. I studied our new location to see a bloody room, a corpse accompanied by a priest holding a nun against the wall. Issei was on the ground completely beaten up. I was pissed.

(Y/N's P.O.V)
I was swinging around one of the neighborhoods when I felt goosebumps all over my body and my gaze immediately shifted to one of the houses. Curious I swing over and look through one of the windows. I see Rias and Issei along with the others standing off against a priest and a nun helping Issei. He looked severely injured. I then line myself up and jump away from the window and Web the edges of the glass window and pull with all my might, connecting my feet against the glass it shatters, granting me access as I roll across the ground.
I stand up and look at the large group before me. The priest who seemed to have the upper hand looked at me.
"Oh look, Spider-Man has come to help me take down you piece of shit devils!" He started to laugh, he thought his victory was guaranteed. As he was laughing I launch myself towards him and connect my fist to his jaw, temporarily staggering him.
"What the fuck? Why'd you hit me I'm not a devil." He said angrily.
"Oh my bad I'm sorry, it's kinda to see through this mask man." I then walked next to him and faced the household. He looked at me and smiled once again. After giving the household a thumbs up, I grab the priests head and slam it into a nearby wall and throw him away from me. I then shoot webs at him but he uses his weird sword to block them. Out of the corner of my eye I see the group and the nun walking away. Being distracted by them I am hit by a slash from the priest and hardly dodge a bullet. He then rushes me and sweeps my leg, effectively tripping me, and then stabs my shoulder while I am on the ground and leaves his sword in me as he chases after the group. I struggle, but pull the sword from my body and chase after him. I see Issei and the group disappear leaving the nun here to her lonesome with the priest.
"What the fuck Issei, that's a dick move." I thought to myself. The priest looks at my injured state and pulls his gun towards me again. He fires shots at me as I do my best to avoid them. He stopped his firing to reload his weapon, and I took that as an opportunity to swing myself into his torso. My attack launched him away from his original position. His body slammed the wall and he fell to the ground.
          "You little shit, committing sins and blasphemy, you're no better than a damn devil!" The priest shouted. He charged at me again and he slid towards me legs which I easily dodged but he kept running towards the other room. I gave chase to the deranged priest and turned almost turned the last corner when my senses went crazy. Sensing this danger I fall to my knees and slide around the corner to see the priest swing the sword into the wall where my head would've been. I continue to slide into the wall and push off of it with my feet, aiming myself towards the priest. I tackle him and slam his body into the wall. He uses his body to wrestle me off and kick me in the face. The blow staggered me and I shuffled backwards trying my best to stand up. The priest then slams his sword into my side and rips towards, effectively sawing away at all my flesh and tissue on my hip. I scream in pain as the priest advances towards me.
          "It is my duty, as an exorcist and  priest of the church, to beat the shit out of anyone who is a devil, or conspires with them. So you little bug, prepare to be cleansed!" He smiled wickedly at me. I jumped away from him but the pain from the gash in my side hurt too much. My body fell to the ground and I started to crawl away from him.
         "Awww, where's the little bug off to? Hmm? Come back here and I won't torture you for too long." The priest offered.
         "Screw -cough- you." I mustered from my lungs. He smiled at me wickedly before getting close to my face.
         "I think I'll save you, so I can do all that I want to with you later." He started laughing when he raised his blade and slammed the handle down onto my head. Effectively knocking me out cold.