Chapter 6

"Oh fuck yeah this is fun." The priest cut into my skin with a large range of different knives and different utensils of pain. I haven't screamed yet, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of that. He kept cutting into my flesh over and over again. I had lost count of the hours and I was close to releasing the first scream and plead for help since the torture began. Tears were streaming down my face as the cuts hurt more and more as the time went on. He put his utensils down and stood in front of me.
           "Alright well, I'm bored now. You're not a very fun person." He stated before leaving the room with me in it. I prayed to anything out there for something to save me, I also thought about Issei and Rias and how much I wanted them to help me. The pain was too much and I could feel my consciousness begin to slip away. I wanted nothing more than to see my friends again, but if I was going to die I wanted to see my brother again.
          "It is not your time to die yet Y/N. You will live to see another day." The all too familiar voice spoke to me. I opened my eyes to see an open rift and Madame Web looking at me from the other side of the portal. "You have a hidden weapon sealed within you Y/N. You just need to call upon it. It's the main reason I chose you to be this universe's Spider-Man." Madame Web continued explaining.
"What do you mean a hidden weapon? How do I find it? How long till I can find it?" I questioned the divine woman.
"Enough questions Y/N. You need to search deep within yourself to find this power. You must manifest it and call to it. This may take a long time." She explained to me. I was confused by her.
"Then how in the hell am I supposed to get out of here?!" I raised my voice at her due to my frustration.
"I understand your frustration Y/N but do not raise your voice to me." Her voice changed tone quickly and it frightened me.
"Well what do you need me to do Madame Web?" I questioned her.
"Be patient young spider, you will find it when the time is right." She faded away and left me confused on top of my broken state. I thought about what she said over and over again. As I was thinking the door opened up once more and I see the priest enter the room.
"If you don't bring all those damn devils to me, I'll go after your brother." My heart stopped and my blood froze over cold. "His name is Charlie right? Which means you are Y/N L/N. You're Seventeen and you attend Kuoh Academy. Mother deceased and father in the U.S." The priest then smiled at me with a smile that would make a devil uneasy. He continued. "Charlie should be here soon." With that he walked out leaving me screaming and pulling on all chains connected to me to break out and stop him.

(Charlie's POV)
          I wonder where Y/N is. He has been gone for so long that the sun is beginning to rise and he still isn't home. I got scared and I haven't left my room since I got home last night. I was hungry when I heard a knock from the door downstairs. Curious I peak my head through my curtains and see one of Y/N's friends. I think his name was Issei? If Y/N trusts him then I do too. I run down the steps and open the door. Issei looks down at me and smiles.
        "Hey there Charlie, how're you doing?" Issei walls in and shuts the door behind him.
        "I'm worried about Y/N, do you know where he is?" I asked Issei. He nodded at me.
        "Yea your brother's just busy with something right now, you don't have to worry." He explained to me. I didn't believe him because he couldn't look in my eyes. Y/N always said that if someone won't look you in the eyes they are probably hiding something. I was angry he was lying.
        "Don't lie to me! I want to see Y/N!" I yelled at Issei. This must've of surprises him because he looked worried. He then took a deep breath and kneeled down to me.
        "Truth is Charlie, I don't know where he is. Your brother's missing but I got friends looking for him while I watch you." My eyes started to burn as I started to cry. I cried loud and hard because I wanted Y/N to be okay. He's all I have left and if he's gone, where will I go? These thoughts made me cry harder as Issei patted my back. He then stopped and put his hands around my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked at him with worry on his face. He noticed me looking and pointed towards the window. I looked to what he was pointing at and saw a group of people with creepy smiles and wings looking at me. I became so scared I couldn't breathe.
           "Don't worry Charlie, I got this." He whispered to me and a big red glove appeared on his arm as it yelled.
          "Boost!" When the glove screamed the windows exploded as the winged people broke in. I ran to the corner and hid. I closed my eyes and ears and rocked back and forth. After I couldn't hear anymore muffled sounds of fighting, I opened my eyes slowly. My eyes were met with the creepy smile of a bruised and bloody girl. She grabbed me as I screamed and kicked and she began to fly away. I looked back at the house to see Issei jump out the window and begin running after us but he was slowly disappearing.

(Issei POV)
            I ran after the group of fallen angels with Charlie flying away as I gave chase. I thought I would lose them but I somehow kept up enough to see them land after a long time of flying. Breathless I walk towards the landing zone and see that they landed in an old abandoned Christian orphan center. It was a large mansion, that must've looked nice in its prime. Now it was creepy looking and old while falling apart. I took a deep breath and memorized the location and ran back to meet Rias and the others for help.
           "Just hold on Y/N and Charlie. I'll be back soon. I promise"