Chapter 10

I began to swing home during the night after my run in with the gang fight. I still couldn't control the smile on my face as I replayed the fight in my head. I eventually made it to my house and entered my room through the window. I tried to take the new suit off my body but couldn't find any openings, I couldn't even remove my mask. As I was thinking how to remove the mask, it was as if it melted down to my neck and stopped. I felt my face and  felt my skin against my touch. I thought about changing into my pajamas and a black substance lifted off of my body and started to wriggle around till it morphed and settled on my body. My suit was gone and was now replaced with pajama pants on my lower body and my upper half naked. I realized I needed sleep but I had too much energy. I then heard the front door open from downstairs and I decide to investigate. I head towards downstairs and I see my brother entering the house with Rias and the rest of her peerage. I stop at the stairs and look at the group.
           "Since when did my house become the hangout spot." I asked the group.
           "Oh hey Y/N. Sorry to intrude but I decided to keep the peerage as close as possible. So some nights we will stay here. We will move the peerage around nightly." Rias explained.
           "So you're telling me, that Charlie won't be here every night?" I asked. "Because if that's what you're saying I'm not gonna let it fly."
           "Your brother is in my servitude, he will do as he is told." Rias said this while narrowing her eyes. I narrowed my eyes in response. I didn't reply, I simply walked upstairs in response. I get to my room and sit on my bed. I was extremely angry and I had no clue why. I decided to quench the anger by going to bed.

(Charlie's POV)
             I watched as the short argument between Rias and Y/N ended and my brother walked upstairs.
            "What's wrong with him?" I thought out loud. I looked to Rias to see her shaking her head and walking off towards the kitchen. I decided to walk upstairs and check on Y/N. I make to his room and open the door slightly and notice him asleep. I gently shut the door again and walk towards my room. I enter and shut the door. I take my clothes off and study myself in the mirror. I take in the look of my mature body and the new look of my now defined muscles. I nod my head in satisfaction and climb into bed. I lay there as I feel myself drift into sleep.

                 🌑Later That Night🌑

       I stir as I feel my eyes flutter open and I notice the moon is still high into the sky. I move my tongue and feel my mouth is dry and I now craved water. I began to sit up when I felt something heavier than a blanket laying on my abdomen. Still groggy and confused I lift the blanket to see a sleeping Koneko. My face lit up as I looked at her sleeping. I began to shake her to hopefully wake her. She stirred and then looked up at me. My body froze as I looked into her eyes.
           "Sup Charlie." She said in her regular monotone voice. I couldn't even respond as I gently moved her and moved into the hallway towards the bathroom. I lock the door and turn the lights on as I stared into the mirror. I was breathing heavily and my face was red as I looked upon myself.
          "I guess my hormones got boosted too." I thought to myself as I calmed my breathing down. I questioned why she was even in my bed. I opened the door leading into the hallway and I walk towards my room. I stop in front of my door and take a deep breath before I enter. As I walk into my room I look at my bed and notice Koneko is on the other side sleeping peacefully. I feel my face heat up as I climb into bed myself. I lay with my back against her back. I let sleep take me once again.

(Y/N's POV)
         I stir in the morning with sunlight hitting my eyes. I wake up and sit up in bed. I wasn't angry anymore I just felt frustrated. I still got ready for school all the while my frustration never cooled. I headed downstairs and noticed Rias and her peerage getting ready for school as well. Issei came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder
           "Hey you alright man? Last night you seemed pretty angry." Issei seemed worried. That pissed me off. I shrugged his hand off and glared at him.
           "Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry." I glared at him before leaving the house. I walked by myself towards the school and eventually reached it. I walked up towards my classroom and sat at my desk and looked out the window.
            "Mr. L/N, hello? Earth to Y/N." I was shaken from my voluntary spacing out by an eraser to my head. The class was laughing and I glare towards my teacher.
           "What?" I asked.
           "I don't need you spacing out in my class. If you don't wanna be here leave." My teacher responded. I stood up grabbed my things and began to walk.
          "I hate this fucking class anyways." I stated before leaving the classroom. I enter the hallway and begin to walk around. I run into Issei in the halls and he stops me.
          "What're you doing out of class Y/N. You've never skipped class before man." I glare at him and he looks slightly shocked. He then regains himself and glared in response. I shove him away from me and he slightly stumbles. He walks back up to me and he throws a punch I easily dodge. I then respond by throwing a kick towards his head, which he surprisingly dodges. He then summons his gauntlet and punches me suddenly in the gut, sending me out of the window. I hit the ground and I look to see the black goo from before returning. It covers my body as I feel strength and energy returning to me. This time it was different. It seemed to have its own physique. In fear I began to scream as I blacked out once it reached my face.

(Issei's POV)
             I punched Y/N out of the window and I jump down to meet him. I saw as the rest of his body was covered in some sort of monstrous black substance. The thing that replaced Y/N was a giant buff black monster with a long tongue and a white spider spreading over its chest. It screamed and I slightly backed away.
          "Y/N what the hell are you doing?" I yell at the beast.
         "There is no Y/N. We are Venom!"