Chapter 15

(Y/N's POV)
I heard loud noises from outside the house. I ran from my room to the front door and saw Charlie already standing there. He looked at me with worry in his face and I moved past him and saw Rias and her peerage fighting Scott and his team. I activate my web bracelets and web Kiba's blade before it hits Hyun-ji and pull it away from him. I then web Afua to the house before she pounced on Kokeno and then I jump into the middle of the battle and web the remaining fighters on both sides, causing everyone to trip.
"What the hell is going on here!?" I yelled.
"Calm yourself Y/N, we found these four creeping around outside your house. We were simply trying to protect your house." Rias spoke up.
"We were literally just outside the house and y'all fucking zapped us!" Ray spoke up after.
"You followed me? Why?" I asked the group of heroes. They all just shrugged in response. I rest my fingers on the bridge of nose to help keep back the oncoming headache. I walk back towards the house and walk through the door.
"Wait aren't you gonna help us out mate?" I heard Scott yell from outside.
"Nah the webs should dissolve in about two hours!" I yell in response.

~Later~
(???'s POV)
I yelled as I threw my various materials and gadgets around my lab. I fumed at the thought of Spider-Man thwarting every plan I have devised. I think of anything I might have to squash the spider. Nothing came to mind so my rage grew. I walk towards the mirror and put my goggles on my face and spring my robotic tentacles from my body.
"I'll just do this my damn self." I then broke the mirror with my robotic arm and walked out the door on my tentacles.

(Y/N's POV)
I sat on top of a building as I looked at the rising sun. I then sensed someone walking up behind me. I continued to stare off as I heard the voice belonging to the person.
"Hey man, are you alright, everybody wanted me to come check up on you. Even the new group agreed with Rias about making sure you're all good." Issei then took a seat next to me. I felt like I haven't seen my friend much.
"Sometimes I feel like being Spider-Man and being Y/N L/N at the same time is impossible. I end up hurting people as Y/N because I'm Spider-Man, and sometimes it's hard to be Spider-Man because I'm Y/N. I want to help people, but I want to save everyone, not just some people. Though that's impossible if I have my responsibilities as Y/N." I voiced my concerns to my friend. I feel my head drop down and I grip my hair. I feel my friend put his hand on my shoulder. I release a heavy sigh and a thought pops into my head.
           "I need to find Madam Web." I blurt suddenly. I whip my head to my friend who looks confused. I stand and he follows my action. I grasp his shoulders out of pure excitement and stare at him. His silence must be from shock. I then run and jump off the building and begin swinging back home. I reach my house and enter through my window and start searching for anything that might help me.
          "Y/N, what're you doing? Why you throwing a bunch of stuff around your room?" Charlie questioned me. I ignored him and kept searching. Soon I gathered an audience. Finally I found an old drawing I made of Madam Web. I turned towards the group.
           "Guys, I'm gonna find the person who gave me these powers!" The group looked at me with confusion. I had a stare competition with the group when my senses went off and I turned around, forgetting what my senses going off means. A giant mechanical tentacle grabbed me and ripped me from my room. I dropped the picture and a wave of fear of losing the picture enveloped me. Then I was put face to face with a woman with long hair in a bun and goggles on, she was weirdly attractive while at the same time terrifying.
            "Uh, hi. Do we know each other?" I asked the woman.
            "You don't know me, but I know you. My name is Olivia Octavia. My friends call me Liv, you can call me Doc Ock, Spider-Man." She grinned at me sinisterly before bringing a saw to my face, I barely had enough time to Web it, but it's still sharp, even while stationary, so it cut my shoulder. I let out a grunt of pain before muscling the tentacle open enough to get out. I fell to the ground, but before I landed I webbed a building and pulled myself away from the tentacled woman. I then reached the part of the city closed off due to the most recent battle. Doc Ock landed in front of me and she walked over to me menacingly.
          "You have foiled all of my plans so far Y/N. It made me so mad, but I decided I might as well do it myself. I even went as far as to figure out who you are. You aren't very good at hiding your real identity." She gave me a psychotic smile and I get into my fighting stance. She moves on her tentacles at incredible speeds and I slide under her and web her legs before standing and pulling back, throwing her off balance. I then Web her tentacles to the ground and think, that was easy, wrong, she ripped my webs off the ground and smirked at me. We the rush each other and I evade her tentacles and hit her in the face. I land on the ground only to have tentacles slam into my face. (Don't do it). I become groggy and am lifted off the ground. I feel her tentacle wrap around my neck and I pull on them, struggling to get it off. Then suddenly the pressure eases and I drop to the ground. I cough before looking up and seeing my brother in his Venom suit, along with Issei. This is gonna be a lot of damage.

A/N: hey guys, I know that people are probably upset with the long spaced uploads, I just don't have much time for it due to football and trying to have a fun summer. Anyways I'll try to do better so please just hang in there. And thanks to everyone voting on my chapters and adding my story to their public reading lists, much love for all of you ❤️.