Chapter 5

(Issei's POV)
            Kiba, Koneko, and I were fighting through a horde of rogue priests and the only thing I could think of was Asia and Y/N. I then see Asia being released from a cross by Raynare, previously known as Yuma, my ex. I grab her and carry her up to the main part of the church. She looked weak, like she was dying.
          "Asia, please stay awake, don't you dare die on me." I pleaded.
         "I'm not gonna make it Issei, thank you for being my first friend." She smiled at me weakly and it shattered my heart. I hear someone approaching me and I look to see Raynare.
         "Your pal Kiba did this to me on the way up, not very nice of him. I'm just glad that bitches life was actually worth something." She began to heal herself in the same way Asia closed my scrape when we first met. This girl makes me sick.
         "Raynare! I challenge you to a duel!" I screamed. I couldn't control my anger and I saw nothing but red. She began to laugh and then glare at me.
         "I can't tell if you're brave or just stupid." She glared at me as I activated my gauntlet.
          "Boost!" The gauntlet yelled. I charged at Raynare as she also charged me. She was faster than I was and she quickly brought me to my knees by stabbing my thighs with spears of light. On my knees I remembered Rias' advice. I beg for more power and my gauntlet activated. I felt more powerful than ever and I stand and glared at Raynare. She looked startled and backed away slightly. I rushed with newfound speed as she began to fly away, I jump towards her and catch her easily. I grab her leg and pull her towards me and I then punch her, defeating her in one blow. We land and the battle seems to have ended with the rest of the household gathering around me. Rias was eyeing my gauntlet and I looked at it too and now it looked different. It looked way cooler now.
"Issei, that's not the twice critical as I once thought, that's the Boosted Gear, a longinus item with the Red Dragon Emperor Ddraig sealed inside." This news surprised me. I thought I was lucky to have something at all. Finding out I was bonded with a dragon, that was amazing! Making me one step closer to becoming The Harem King! I was pulled out of my thought by Raynare freaking out with fear layering her eyes. She then changed back into Yuma, the cute innocent girl I once dated. Me feelings conflicted as she begged for her life.
"Please Issei, darling, don't kill me I love you Issei." Raynare continued on like this till I interrupted her.
"Nice try Raynare but after what you've done, to me and to Asia, you don't deserve mercy." I stared her in her eyes while I said this, I looked at Rias and nodded at her, Rias nodded back and proceeded to kill Raynare. I still felt gloomy and sad, because after we confirmed her death, I realized she was still my first girlfriend. This revelation made me sad. Rias then started approaching Asia's body.
          "Rias, what're you doing?" I asked the crimson beauty.
          "I have decided to make Asia into my servant so she may live again." She then brought a an Evil Piece out of her chess set and proceeded to revive Asia. She woke up and I hugged her and apologized for not being strong enough. I needed to get stronger to protect my friends and become The Harem King. After everything wrapped up, we still had no idea where Y/N was, even after searching the whole church. I was worried, I didn't know if he was dead, alive, or dying.

(Y/N's POV)
          I started to open my eyes but everything was blurry and spinning. The room I was in was dark and cold. My head was pounding as all the previous events leading to this replayed in my head.
         "Shit, the damn priest must've brought me here." I thought to myself as my body regained sensation, allowing me to feel the pain of all my wounds from my previous fight.
        "And then God said, let there be light!" A voice shouted from the darkness as lights flashed on all around me. My eyes took time to adjust to the sudden switch in brightness. When I could see again I saw the priest from earlier, and behind him the guy in the green armor, the one from two nights ago.
          "Aww I'm sorry did I wake the little bug from his nap?" The priest talked to me in a way a parent might talk to a child.
         "Go to Hell." I spat venom at the pretend holy man.
         "That's where you're going my friend! I, on the other hand, will enjoy eternal paradise for carrying out God's work and eliminating sinners like you, and devils like that red haired bitch!" He got angry quickly. A sudden switch from his attitude before. I looked at my hands and arms for the first time since waking and came to find my arms had been chained with my hands covered by giant gloves of steel. My legs hung below me, almost touching the ground. I also had chains on my ankles keeping my lower body under me. This priest really thought this through. The only question left on my mind was, who the hell is the green guy? They both must've realized I was staring at the green armored man because the priest spoke up.
            "You must be extremely curious to who this is. He told me you guys have met before and it ended worse for him than you. So now he's pissed and wants some alone time with you before I have my fun." He smiled wickedly as he said that last part, I was worried but made sure he didn't see that.
            "Fuck you." Was all I said. He started laughing while walking towards me. He stopped laughing when he reached my captured state. He stared at me with death in his eyes before he punched me in the gut hard enough to make me cough repeatedly and knock the wind from me.
           "Learn your place, you damn bug." He looked at me menacingly before leaving the room through a door on the opposite side. The guy in green looked at me before walking up to me and stopping in front of my face.
           "Do you know who I am?" The voice was creepy and evil sounding. I shook my head no to answer his question. "You will know of me. I plan to rule this area and make everyone who inhabits it my slave. My own personal agents of destruction that carry out my every will and order." He told me his plan and it frightened me.
             "Everyone in this area and then the world, will know the name Green Goblin!" He began laughing at this before calming down and looking at me once again. "The only thing I needed was for you, Spider-Man, to get out of my way. That's why I'm leaving you with Freed. Don't worry Spider-Man, the priest will take great care of you." He finished before laughing and walking out the same door as the priest.
           "Damn I need to get out of here before that priest gets back. I have to stop that Green Goblin guy." I thought to myself as I heard the door open again. The priest entered the room and shut the door behind him. He looked at me with wicked eyes and a sinful smile.
        "Alright pal, two choices, summon your friends here so I can kill them, or I torture you until you do." He gave me a choice and the choice was so simple I said it immediately.
         "Well you better grab a knife and start cutting then."