Chapter 3

The next day I woke up for school and got dressed. I dreaded going to school because Matsuda and Motohama would ask about Issei, further destroying my consciousness. I showered and got dressed and waited for Charlie to finish so I could walk him to his middle school. Once he was ready we left and began our walk, talking about the events of the day before and talking about how mom is always prepared. Once I dropped Charlie off I continue on my way towards the school. Dread settling in as I draw nearer. I enter the gates and look for Motohama and Matsuda looking by the hill and by the outside of the woman's locker room I give up and head towards the school. Noticing all of the couples together and all the friends talking and realizing I was alone. Maybe it's better this way, no one to get hurt from my dangerous second life, and less people I have to worry about. I sighed still remembering the sight of Issei lifeless on the ground. Tears threatened to return as I thought of the horrible incident. I stopped in my tracks and wiped my eyes before walking off towards the school once more. I stopped in front of my locker and switched my shoes out. I looked over to see Rias, the girl that was in the window walking with a girl with long midnight black hair. They were walking down the hall together and I looked down when they disappeared and sighed to myself, she reminded me of Issei and it hurt. I miss that little pervert. I giggled at that thought while I pulled myself together and walked towards my class. I was rather early so I decided to just walk around the general area of my class I did so for five minutes before I bump into someone while I was looking towards the ground. I looked up and saw a guy with gray hair, with a patch dyed red. He had a chiseled face and the most interesting part, one yellow eye as bright as the sun and the other red, like Rias' hair. He looked exhausted and hardly even noticed me. He stopped in front of a classroom door and stopped.
"God help me." He spoke to himself and then opened the door.
"Johnnie is here!" A girl shouted from inside. I then heard multiple steps as the boy was pulled in by the squealing females I saw a single tear roll down his face as I looked upon the scene terrified. I was in shock of the scene for a minute when I decided to head to my own class. I thought I should help him, but I figured I'd be beaten to a pulp by the screaming girls.

I made it to my class and sat down in my seat and stared out the window. The day went on as all the teachers' lectures dragged on and on. When the bell sounded marking the end of the day, I got up and left the building making my way outside. I stopped when I heard a familiar voice.
"Man I'm telling you guys those boobs were tit-tacular!" The voice announced. I immediately tried to locate the voice.
"I'll catch you guys later, I wish I could watch that porno with you guys but I got a club meeting." The voice announces again. I start frantically searching around when I saw none other than Issei walk into the Occult Research Club building. I take off in a sprint towards the doors. I bust in and see a whole group of people looking at me.
"Y/N?! What the hell are you doing in here man?" Issei shouted at me.
"I saw you die! So why the hell are you standing right in front of me?!" I asked him my own question. Everyone seemed to shuffle in their seats at my question. Everyone looked away or whispered amongst themselves. This pissed me off almost immediately.
"God damn it if someone doesn't tell me what's going on I'll kick everyone's ass!" I yelled.
"Yo calm down Y/N it's not as simple as you think." Issei tried calming me.
"No shit it isn't simple you dumbass I saw you die! I saw you get all stabbed through your gut, your gut!" I yelled.
"You can tell him Issei, I sense he isn't normal." The Crimson Haired beauty announced. I glanced at her to see her studying me.
"Ok look Y/N don't freak out but everyone in here is a devil and they resurrected me and I apparently have a a thing called a Boosted Gear..." he rambled on.
"Devils? Really? You expect me to believe that?" As I finished my sentence they all flashed their wings and tails surprising me in the process.
"Holy crap, you guys are devils. Wait, what killed Issei then?" I was very shocked by this sudden revelation.
"A fallen angel was what killed Issei." The midnight black haired girl spoke.
"A fallen angel? Are there regular angels?" I questioned the group.
"Of course there is. There are three factions, devils, fallen angels and angels. We were at war many years ago, almost extinguishing humanity until all three sides suffered major losses and all yielded." Rias informed me.
"Now you know Y/N about everything, by the way how did you know I died?" Issei became suspicious of me. "No one else was around when I was stabbed."
"I was in the alleyway nearby." I looked away from Issei avoiding telling him the truth. No one was convinced by my sister story.
"I told you the truth Y/N, now I want the truth from you." Issei was serious and the rest of the devils looked at me with curiousness in their eyes.
"I am Spider-Man, the guy in red and blue swinging around beating bad guys up." I began to explain. "I have an extra sense that tells me when danger is close. When that Yuma girl began walking away I sensed danger and I followed you the next day. I was stabbed myself but I have accelerated healing." I finished my explanation and raised my shirt revealing my bandage. I saw all of them with surprise across their faces. Issei was the most surprised and excited.
"What!? You're the Spider-Man! That's awesome I can't believe it!" He kept shouting. I giggled slightly at his reaction and checked the time.
"Oh shit, I gotta get home. My brother needs dinner." I started to leave.
"Why can't your parents make food Y/N?" Rias was the one to ask. Issei looked down and away from the group. I took a deep breath and turned to face the group.
"My dad lives in the U.S. where my brother and I were born. My mom died two months ago from leukemia." I explained. The group looked down but Kiba, the school prince looked at me with, sympathy. Deciding not to dwell any longer I took my leave.