Chapter Seven

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry for keeping so long. I have no excuse other than Wi-Fi problems and school. I want to thank all those who are still with me and push this book higher. I heart y'all.

Daniela's POV

"But what if he doesn't really like me? That may be why he hasn't said anything," Kathy whined.

"Maybe he's just trying to be sure of his feelings so that he doesn't put the two of you into something that's just going to hurt in the end," I explained.

"I really hope you're right, Ela."

I was talking to Kathy via Skype on my laptop. That's what I've been doing for the past three days since Alexander left for Mexico. It was good for me, since I didn't have the permission to see her.

"I'm very sure Jason likes you. You don't have to worry," I continued.

"So, you, are you missing Alexander? Because I miss Jason a lot. I wish I could go with them, but I have work to take care of here."

"You don't know how much, Kathy. Alexander is also being sweet, trying to make up for everything by calling me nonstop," I lied. I hadn't even received a single text from him. Sometime even wished he'd just text 'hello'.

Hey I don't miss him, I'm just lonely. When I'm lonely, I would even wish for my enemy to be by my side.

"I never saw him as the sweet kind. He's always so serious."

"Don't tell me he only talks to you as his PA."

"Well we've talked a little, that was when I went for lunch with him. Since I've known him, he only went for lunch once. Ela tell your hubby that work is good, but he should also have time to eat."

"I will," I smiled.

"Doesn't it get boring being in that big house all alone."

"It gets boring sometimes, but I'm not alone. I sometimes talk to Nina and Jenny. And since there's good Wi-Fi here, I guess things are okay."

"That's manageable, but what if I invite you over to my apartment to stay until Alexander gets back. My room can be clean sometimes so we can share or you can have the other room. What do you think?" she asked excitedly.

I really wanted to say yes and scream, but Alexander had told the guards not to let me out unless he told them to.

"I'm really sorry Kathy. As much as I want to be with you, Alexander told me to take care of some work he has here at home. You know, I was supposed to be his PA once."

"Oh, okay I understand, but please we have to meet up soon."

"Sure."

"Oh, my parents are here. We're having a family dinner so, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye."

Then I shut my laptop. Kathy was lucky that she still had both her parents, and a father who adored her.

I just wish my mom was still with me. Thinking of her makes me think about aunt Bertha.

Speaking of her, she had called to days ago to ask whether I had started attending Alexander's church. I just said yes so, she wouldn't ask I too many questions.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I picked it from my nightstand and my eyes widened as I looked at the caller ID.

Alexander.

Should I answer it? What was he going to say anyway?

"Uh- hello?" I said when I answered, not knowing what to expect.