Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Hey guys. I just hope y'all are doing well and staying safe despite this pandemic.

Stay home, stay safe and read Wattpad.

~~~~~~~

Daniela's POV

"DANIELA!!!"

This time it was my turn to roll off the bed and hit the ground.

"Ouch," I winced, when my butt hit the ground. The pain was quite bearable since the carpet was really thick and soft. "What was that for?"

Kathy simply sat on the ground to get to my eye level. "I didn't think you were still sleeping."

"Why?" I asked, running my hand through my hair.

"Well I was up a long time ago. The guys have already left."

I turned to my left and saw Alexander's bed empty. How did he leave without me waking up?

"Oh," I simply said and then turned back to Kathy. "But why didn't you go with them?"

She shrugged. "I don't have much to do. I can do my work from here."

I yawned, shifting a bit so I could be comfortable on the carpet. "How long did I sleep? Why didn't Alexander wake me up?"

I looked up at the wall clock and realised it was just a few minutes past nine. I didn't have any nightmares, so that could explain the long sleep.

"I bet he didn't want to disturb you," she explained.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Yeah right."

"Anyway, I came to call you so we could have breakfast downstairs. I've already reserved a place for us," she stated also getting up to sit on my bed.

"Okay, I'll just take my bath then we can leave," I said, moving to the other side of the bed to take some stuff from my suitcase. I had to unpack later in the day.

"Sure," she nodded as she took out her phone and lied back on my bed while I headed to the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later, we were taking the staircase down to the private restaurant where we'd have our breakfast. When we got to the ground floor, Kathy started giggling. With that one action, I knew she was going to say something really annoying.

"So, Dani."

I felt my face heat up when I remembered the hangout we had at Kathy's place. I could swear that I had felt something weird under me when I sat on Alexander, but I never thought much of it. I was sure there was no way I could have effect on Alexander like that.

"Stop that Kathy, really." I turned away so she wouldn't see how hard I was blushing.

"Oh right, he's the only one that can call you that."

I glared at her.

She only laughed. "How was last night?"

"What night?"

"Don't act dumb," she ordered as we entered the restaurant. She took us to a table in the corner and then we sat opposite each other. What was with her and corners?

"I mean, how did you cope with Alex yesterday?" she asked after a waiter had taken our orders.

"Well, we had a small argument. God he is so annoying," I almost yelled, remembering how embarrassing it was trying to tell Alexander not to come into the bathroom so he doesn't see me naked.

"I need to talk to that guy on how to treat ladies," she said dreamily.

"I'm sure he knows how to treat them very well. Maybe to him, I'm not lady enough. But I don't care. I don't need his opinion for anything," I stated proudly.