Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Just wanted to thank you guys in advance for 2k reads. Y'all are amazing!!!

++++++++

Daniela's POV

"Yes aunt, we'll be coming back this weekend," I answered into the phone, walking into the living room of our suite after taking my bath and getting dressed. Alexander was in the couch and the tv was on showing news. He wasn't paying attention though, as I could see him scribbling some designs into his notepad.

"Alright then. I'll see you when you come back," she said.

"Okay, send my greetings to Cole," I added, sitting on a different sofa from the one Alexander was on.

"I will. I have to go now, dear. Bye."

"Bye," I responded, and then hung up.

I looked at Alexander and saw a cute frown etched on his face. I sighed and turned back to my phone.

We've been in Switzerland for a whole two weeks and sadly, we were going to leave tomorrow or the day after that. Staying here had been fun, and I was quite sad it was ending. Though I couldn't make it for the first trip with Kathy and Jason, I went with them on the subsequent ones and they were all very exciting. Alexander always found a way to get away from joining us in the name of work. I knew he had been only trying to avoid me, as he had been doing ever since he went out to get pills for my cramps. I didn't know what I had done to him, but after that day he went back to ignoring me. He didn't talk to me unless he actually really had to. I wouldn't deny that the sudden change hurt, but the petty quarrels we started having again removed any kind of wanting to be on good terms with him. He'd only do what he knew best- play with my head, and stress me out.

"The party's tonight. I hope you're ready."

I quickly turned to where the voice came from. He wasn't looking at me, but I was sure he was talking to me.

"Pardon?"

He only remained silent, since he didn't like repeating himself.

I had totally forgotten about the party, and obviously, I wasn't prepared.

"And you decide to tell me now?" I asked annoyed. He could be angry for all I cared, but couldn't he have been decent enough to have informed me earlier?

"Didn't you already know?" he asked in a bored tone, getting up.

"But still, you should have at least reminded me, so I could start preparing," I complained.

He only frowned deeper. "Well at least I told you know. You should be grateful for that. Now just go and do what you have to do and stop whining!"

With that he entered the bedroom. I shook my head in frustration, took my phone and stood up. I turned off the tv, and went out of the room.

I met the person I was going to see, in the hallway. Seems she was also coming to see me for the same reason.

"Oh my God Ela, the party's tonight!" Kathy whisper-yelled, making sure not to call the attention of the others who were passing by.

"I know," I groaned, stopping when I got closer to her. "Alexander thought it would be nice to tell me about it on the day of the event."

"So, the baby still hasn't grown up," she rolled her eyes.

I laughed at that. "But we can't waste any time."

"Yeah, I know. I was coming to tell you that we were leaving to get gowns right now."