Depature

Someone POV:
It's early morning on a Tuesday and Lee Y/N. Is running across the airport to get to gate H.
*panting*
'I need to hurry I have 5 minutes until the flight leaves'

FLASHBACK
~one year ago~
Y/N: "Umma, I just posted the video!"
Ms. Lee: "Great now tell your appa, I think he came back from his trip"
Y/N: "okay umma, I shall tell appa after I call Claudia."

Y/n starts to walk back to their room.
Ms.Lee: "Aish that boy I keep telling him to take date
a Korean girl. Why can't he like someone like he's umma."

Back in y/n room, you quickly call Claudia and express the good news.
Y/n: "first YouTube video down, hopefully I get really famous. I know it was just dumb things I did for attention but right now it's the trend"

Claudia: "I'm glad babe, don't forget about me when you make it"

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Y/n thoughts: 'it's been a year since my first video was released, my channel didn't really get much attention till I started singing and dancing and being myself. Aish I need to stop thinking about it. I'm just surprised that YG entertainment actually contacted me just a average dude from the states. Umma was so proud to find out I was going to her home town. But I barely have experience, what if they don't like me there.'

Flight attendant: " sir" *snaps her fingerings in front of my face* "sir are you in flight 116 to Seoul , Korea"
Y/n: "um, yes ma'am"

Y/n hands over your flight ticket and wait for the flight attendant to let you pass the gate.

Flight attendant: "sir, it says here that your 22. Can I please see your passport. You look so young I thought *shakes head* never mind please just provide your passport."

Y/n hands the lady your passport and she looks at you in shock but let you pass.

Flight attendant: " Jess that dude was 22 he looks like he's still 18, that black hair and those beautiful eyes"
Flight attendant Jess: " girl don't forget about that body, smh under that hoodie I bet he got a 6 pack."

Y/n sat on the flight and put on your headphones.
Y/n thoughts: 'I will be good enough. I must'