Arrival

Someone's POV:
Y/n arrives at ICN airport. He walks to the luggage area and see that a bunch of people are around with cameras. As if waiting for someone special to come out. He grabs his bags and begins to walk outside, suddenly reporters push him out of the way.

Reporters: "ITS BLACKPINK!"
Y/n turns his body to look back at the chaos.
Y/n thoughts: 'Blackpink who are they? Why is everyone so excited?'
Manager Han: *looks around the area* "Mr.Lee, we have the car ready please get in."
Y/n turns toward the person calling him and points at himself
Y/n: "Me?"
Manager Han grabs y/n wrist and pulls you into the car. But the car doesn't move until Blackpink is also in their cars.
Y/n: "are we waiting for the Blackpink people to come as well?"
Manager Han: "you really are from America, those girls are one of the biggest girl groups and only girl group in YG at the moment. Soon you'll probably be begging to meet them." Says as he chuckles.
The cars begin to move and y/n looks out the window.
Y/n thoughts: 'so this is my new home, umma I will be great for you.'

*time skips*
Y/n gets out of the car and looks at the YG entertainment building with a "o" expression.
Manager Han: "follow me and please bow when you see people. I believe president yang will explain how things work here."

Manger Han walks into the building and y/n follows. He see people every where and whenever they look at him he bows.
Y/n: "Annyeonghaseyo"  you bow and speak as people close to you pass.

Manager Han pays no mind and walks till your in front of President Yang door. He opens the door and mouths "enter"
Y/n enters the room and stands by the door. President Yang is turned facing the window view looking over Seoul. 

Y/n POV:
Shit. My palms are sweating a bit. Is it? You look at your palms.
'Your just nervous calm down'

President Yang still hasn't moved. I step closer to the chairs in front of he's desk.

The president turns in he's chair. And stares at me.
I bow "annyeonghaseyo" I stay in the bow position. Because I'm to nervous to look up right now.

President Yang : "annyeong, Lee y/n. I've been waiting for you. I've seen your videos. I'm pleased. Are you ready to begin training?"

Y/n: " training? Yes, of course. The people I spoke with told me that I would train for one to two months and then I should be able to hit the stage."

President laughed: "of course. of course. But first we must make sure that you have the skill to even be in this program. Teddy was the one who found you, so don't fail him. Or me. We are taking a big risk to bring an American here."

Y/n: "will all due respect sir, I'm American/ Korean. And I won't let no one down."

President Yang called for manager Han to enter the room, he gestured for him to stand next to me. "This is your manager. His name is Han. Hope it's simply enough for you. You will be staying in a dorm with three other trainees I've brought on. And manger Han will be close by. Listen to him and do as he says. If you thrive how we see fit then you might just get to debut with the boys I have picked out. If not you will train until we see fit. I warn you that the boys you will meet have been training for years. Do not ruin this for any of them." He gesture to manger Han to leave with me.

Manger Han grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room.
Manger Han: "what did you say to him? You've enraged the president."
Y/n: "i didn't I simply answered he's question. Or comment. I'm sorry but I came here with the intent to be on a stage not to sit back and train for many years."

Manager Han chuckles and motioned for me to follow him.

*time skip*

Manger took me on a elevator which appeared to leave us at the basement of the building. He exited the elevator and stood in front of the 3 door of the hall.
Manager Han: "this is where you will practice with the 3 boys Mr. Yang mentioned. Would you like to start or would you rather rest?"

Y/n: " do you have music equipment in the room? I would like to stay I've rested enough on the plane." I pushed the door open to find a guitar, piano, and computer with a mic. "I'll be fine, please pick me up when I have to go home"

Manger Han looked at you in shock: "okay, it's 7pm curfew is at 11pm. I'll be back at 10:30pm. Jal gal."

Manger Han left me in the practice room. I put down my duffel bag and just couldn't believe my dreams were coming true. I'm in a freaking practice room.
Aish *scratch head* I need to do better than anyone else.

I mess around with the piano, I know how to play a bit. But I really love playing the guitar. After playing a song on the piano I grabbed the guitar and my note book out of my bag and began to play.

Lisa's POV:

Phew.
Plane ride, and now practicing already.
Lisa turned to Jisoo: "I'm so tired unnie I can sleep for days. "

Jisoo hit my head: " where is our energy bunny at when we need her."

Lisa looked. At rosé and Jennie while they unpack some things from their bags.

Lisa ran in front of them: "guys let's get ice cream before we go practice. Please" Lisa spoke in ageyo.

Jennie and rosé stared at me and started laughing.

Jisoo looked at the time: " we must leave to the practice buildings. Let's go"

All the girls got up and started to head to the cars.
Lisa in ageyo: "Lisa wants ice cream. Please."
Rosé: "Aish this girl. Lisa we are all tired. Come on why can't you wait till after. We must hurry. We have practice. "
Lisa: "why can't we have one before and after. It be so much better. Plus I learn the move the fastest."

Jisoo and Jennie together: "which is why we need to practice"

Someone POV:

The girl got in the car and rode to the yg building. They enter the basement laughing and giggling. Of course Lisa finally convinced them to get ice cream. She was skipping down the hall. When she was about to pass practice room 3. Jennie told everyone to shut up because she heard someone singing.

Jisoo pointed where Lisa was: "I think it's coming from Lisa stomach." Everyone laughed.

Rosé started walking towards Lisa and smiled. Lisa turned toward the door and peeked. Jennie and Jisoo ran behind them.
Jennie: "let me see."

Sitting in the middle of the room was Y/n but to them it was a random guy.

Jisoo: "is he new?"
Lisa: "He doesn't look like he's from her but at the same time he does."
Jennie: "Maybe he's half and half."
Rosé just kept staring at him play the guitar.

Jisoo pushed a little forward causing Lisa to push the door open a bit.

Rosé hide behind the rest of the girl. Jennie looked at rosé : "you okay?"

Rosé just continued to walk to BLACKPINK practice room.

Y/N turned towards the door and stopped playing.

Y/N: "Manger Han is that you?"

The girl ran behind rosé. And went inside their practice room.