Goodbye 😔

Jennie POV:

After drinking a couple drinks and finishing our meals we head back to the hotel. Lisa sits with me in the back of the van while Jisoo and Rosé sit in the middle. I lean my head on Lisa shoulder.

Jisoo: "Today been a good day. I like when we all together like this."

Lisa: "Yeah I like when we are all together as well. Female power and all." She put her hand on my thigh while she giggles to herself.

Rosé: "Yeah it's been a good day." Jisoo looks at me and I look at her.

Lisa: "What's with you Chipmunk?"

Rosé: "Nothing, I'm good why?"

Jennie: "You got a call earlier and since then you've been acting different."

Lisa: "Its cool if you don't want to talk about it. But something definitely up." She lifts my chin up. "Didn't you get a random call too? What was that about?"

I roll my eyes: "Your annoying sometimes."

Lisa: "Yah! I'm just trying to be caring towards all of you. I don't appreciate the attitude."

I smirk: "I like when you get upset." She makes a face. "Well since you must know... Kai called me." I notice Rosé body flinch. "Sooo, since I said mine why don't you just say yours Rosie."

Jisoo tapping her chin: "Hmm, that's very weird that he'd contact you after what happened."

Rosé: "Chanyeol called me on a number I didn't recognize. Once I heard his voice I just hung up."

Lisa: "You walked away though."

Rosé nods: "I wasn't getting good signal." She looks back at me. "What did Kai say?"

Manager: "We arrived at the hotel. To inform you, Reckless 4 will be staying at the hotel now." He turns and looks at all of us. "Don't do something you'll regret." We get out of the van and walk to the elevator.

Jennie: "He told me to tell you PCY says to be careful with Y/n."

Rosé sighs deeply: "I'm sorry you had to deal with that unnie." She bows. "I apologize." Lisa pulls her up.

Lisa: "I doubt there anything wrong with Y/n. He's probably just jealous." We get in the elevator. Lisa whispers to me "Could I join you?"

Jisoo: "Alright, I'll be with Jennie and you two baby's can nap."

Rosé: "A rest does sound nice after our meal. Hmm, Lisa we could eat snack, watch a movie or show, and fall asleep." I look at Lisa to see her waiting for me to answer her.

Jisoo: "Ooo, what movie are you two going to watch?"

Lisa: "We could all watch it together."

I grab Jisoo arm: "Nope, we are going shopping. Plus we could just meet up later."
The elevator opens at our floor and we go our separate ways.

Well Lisa actually joined me...

Y/n POV:

Eddy drops me off and I head to the front desk. I see a lot of Blinks around but of course no one recognizes me. I'm just nobody, who can't do anything without his parents. I clench my fist.

Front desk girl: "Hello, thank you for using us as your stay. Name?"

Y/n: "My managers booked the rooms. We should be under Han?"

Front desk girl: "Okay. Mmhmm. Okay can you tell me your name?"

Y/n: "Y/n."

She slightly smiles: "Found you." She grabs a key card and scans it. "Here you go sir. Floor 8 to the left, room 812." She hands me the key card.