15

*Next Morning*

Y/n POV:

I wake up and do my morning routine. Someone knocks on my door and I answer it.

Hyun: "Let's go we have to get to YG building to get ready. We have an appearance on Idol room." I nod and we all go to YG ent. Once we arrive we go to our practice room to find hair dressers, make up artist and stylist. We all sit on our seats. And they begin to work. Dae slowly falls asleep, one of our managers holds his head up so that the make up artist could finish. June talks to the hair dresser while she styles his hair. Hyun talking amongst everyone really, 'He's a good leader.'

Manger Han approaches me while I'm getting my hair done: " Y/n, when are you going public with Jennie?"

Y/n: "I don't know. We haven't talked about it.  I assume the party though."

Manger Han: "If that's the case, if they ask you couple like questions avoid them or don't answer." I nod. He leaves next to me to talk to Hyun. My hair dresser finishes and the make up artist starts.

Stylist: "Y/n, this is the outfit you'll be wearing." I look at the outfit and nod.

I'm glad the image they want me to portray is what I usually am considered anyway

I'm glad the image they want me to portray is what I usually am considered anyway. I look at June and looks like they're making us the darker images of the group. I smile cause I'm laughing in my thoughts.

We finish getting ready. Hyun looks between all of us.
Hyun: "Everyone looks good. Let's do our best. They may make us dance. So I hope everyone knows the choreo."

Dae: "Yea, you better know the choreo, because we need to win all the prizes."

Y/n: "We can win prizes?" June hits me and laughs.

Hyun: "It's like a reality show, so if we sing, dance, or do a task well. They'll reward us with food or a bigger prize." I nod my head.

Manager Han: "Let's go boys." We follow him to the van and head to Idol Room.

Rosé POV:

I wake up and look at my phone. I have a text from Chanyeol.

Incoming Text Message

Channie ❤️:

Good Morning Angel, hopefully by the time you read this I'm already in your dorm waiting for you to get out of your room. But if you're reading this at the moment I sent it. Then I guess I better hurry. See you soon.

I smile, get up, and do my morning routine. Someone knocks on my door. I answer it.

Lisa: "Hey, Chanyeol here. Everyone else is still sleeping so keep him in here or go out." She says walking back to her room. Chanyeol standing at the door looking at me.