As Days Go By

Y/n POV

After my conversation with Rosé, I went back to practice. I hope Rosé realizes she deserves better. I just want her to be happy. We practiced till about 9 and then head out to eat.

Hyun: "I know this really nice restaurant by dorm. Let's go home and shower." We all nod.

We head to the dorm. On our way I receive a text message from my mom telling me she hopes everything well and that she'll be sending me a care package.

Dae: "Jennie got WiFi on the plane?"

I look up from my phone: "I don't know, I texted her a couple hours ago wishing her a safe flight. Right now I'm just responding to my mom."

June: "Your mom? You never talk about back home." He pats my back. "We can keep secrets you know."

Hyun: "We are arriving. We can talk more later, when we eat. For now everyone get ready quickly please." We exit the van and go to our dorm then head our separate ways.

Once I enter my room I lock the door and put music on. I jump in the shower, dancing to the music. An IKON song comes on and I wash my body quickly.

I get out and throw on this.

I get out my room to find June by the front door

I get out my room to find June by the front door. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around making a funny face.

June yelling: "Y/n with me at the door. Hurry up!" I strike his side and he flinches a bit. "We can fight but since your hurt I'll just tickle you."

I smile: "I'm not ticklish though." Suddenly someone tickles me from behind and I jump up a bit.

Dae: "So much for not being ticklish." I hit Dae.

Hyun getting off the phone: "Okay lets go."

June opening the door: "Are we walking?"

Hyun: "Yea it's about 10 minutes away. Plus if we walk we can drink."

Dae: "Aren't we not supposed to be drinking?"

June: "Are you going to tell someone we were?" We all stop and look at Dae and he nods his head 'no'.
"Then?"

Hyun grabbing Dae in a headlock: "Lets just get to the restaurant." We walk to the place laughing and messing with each other.

Jennie POV:

We've been on the plane for hours and my head hurts. Jisoo still sleeping and I'm bored. I open my phone and look at messages between Y/n and I. He sent me a message before I got on the plane, I didn't realize. I wonder if he's worried about me. He probably just practicing. I put on my headset and listen to music.

Pilot: "Please fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing in 30 minutes!" Jisoo stretches in her seat and sits up.

Jisoo rubbing her eyes: "We finally made it to California." She looks at me. "Are you excited?"