[Bonus] DISPATCH NEWS!!!

Someone POV:

Everyone eyes are glued to their phones.

DISPATCH NEWS ALERT!!!

CHANYEOL FROM EXO IS DATING ROSÉ FROM BLACKPINK!!

YG entertainment and SM entertainment confirmed their relationship.

June POV:

We just finished practicing. Dae and I are sitting down on twitter. Under fake accounts of course. Hyun is practicing his parts and of course Y/n has his AirPods on playing the guitar.

Dae: "Dude did you just get that alert?"

June: "What alert?" He quickly shoves his phone in front of my face." I groan and suddenly widen my eyes. "Holy shit, it's official."

Hyun walking towards us: "What's official?" Dae shows him the tweet from dispatch with a picture of Rosé and Chanyeol. He looks towards Y/n and back at us. "We already knew this from the meeting. Let him find it on his own."

June: "We should show him because he may need us." I get up and walk in front of Y/n. He looks up at me and take's off his AirPods.

Y/n: "Wanna practice your high notes?"

June: "Look at this." I put the phone in front of his face. I see his eye brow rise and then quickly lowers it. He stays with a cold expression.

Y/n: "We already knew this. But thanks." He puts his AirPods back on and continues playing the guitar.