9

~Thursday~

Y/n POV:
Today our day off.  I'm go to the practice room and keep working on our routine. I take a quick shower and change into an outfit quickly.

I walk out of my room to get tackled on the floor by June

June: "Where you going? Can me and Dae come?"

I push June off of me: "I'm going to go practice, I don't mind if you join."

Dae from the kitchen: "You suck! It's our day off, let's do something fun."

Hyun chimed in: "We can go to a gaming cafe, or the zoo."  I got up from the floor and went to the kitchen to grab a apple and a water.

Y/n: "I can meet up with you guys later but I want to practice for at least 3 hours."

Dae: "How about we go to a gaming cafe now and then later we go to the zoo together." 

Y/n: "Alright I'll eat this apple and be on my way." I sat on the couch. Hyun was playing COD, so I just watched him. Dae came from the kitchen and sat next to me and June sat next to him.
I took out my phone and looked at Chae's number. Dae notices. I switch to a application and start playing a game.

Dae excitedly: "Lets play truth or dare." Everyone nods.  "Okay, Hyun truth or dare?"

Hyun: "Dare."

Dae: "I dare you to smell June feet."

Hyun pulled June leg towards him. : "You took a shower right?" June said nothing and just stared at Hyun. Hyun put June foot to his nose a smelt it for 30 seconds. Hyun let go of June and continued to play COD.

Hyun: "Y/n, truth or dare?"

Y/n: "Dare."

Hyun: "I dare you to finally make a move on Rosé."

Y /n got up from his seat and stood in front of Hyun. Hyun motioned for Y/n to move but he just stood there.
Y/n: "What you mean make a move? We are the only ones in the apartment."

Hyun: "Text her then, smartass. Ask her out, tell her you like her, or even better do both." Y/n takes out his phone and stares at it.

Y/n: "Your not serious. I don't like her."

Hyun: "You sang to her and have been asking about her ever since you two had a moment in the elevator." Dae and June kept looking back and forth while Hyun and Y/n argued.

Dae whispered to June: "Grab his phone." June nodded and slowly went towards Y/n.

Y/n: "I ask about her because she part of the company and I'm learning about everyone from the company."

Hyun in a firm tone: "Do you like her?" At that moment June grabbed Y/n's phone and threw it to Dae. Dae unlocked it and started to write a message to Rosé.
Y/n pushed June on the floor and tried to get to Dae but June grabbed Y/n ankle and pulled him on the floor. Y/n kicked June in the side causing June to roll around on the floor. Hyun stops playing and jumps on Y/n.
Hyun: "Text her something like, 'Hey angel, I've liked you since that day at the elevat-
Y/n: "NOO!"
June: "say 'I would love to take you out some ti-"
Dae: "I got it I got it!"
Y/n: "YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST! ILL KILL YOU"
Hyun: "relaaaaaax, stop squirming!" He says as he tries to hold y/n to the ground. June struggles to keep a grip on y/n.
Dae: "Okay so I wrote -"
In that moment Y/n frees his wrists from June's grasp and charges at Dae, tackling him to the ground and grabbing his phone. Just as he does, his finger hits the send button. The phone makes a whoosh sent noise. Dead silence fills the room.
Dae: ".. you.. you sent it! He sent it, he sent the message!!"
Hyun and June say in unison: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
Y/n stares at his phone in disbelief for what feels like a lifetime. "I said... Park Chaeyoung, I like you.. I know this is random but I want to go out with you this Saturday. I hope you feel the same." Y/n looked at everyone face. Everyone was in shock.