13

Jennie POV:

I meet up with Jisoo and Lisa in the cafeteria. I went behind Lisa because she was taking a picture of Jisoo.

Jennie whispers in her ear: "Miss me babe." Lisa becomes startled.

Lisa: "Yah... when did you get here?"

I gummy smile: "Like a minute ago. Are you done we should practice now." I turn and start walking to the elevator. Lisa took one last picture and grabbed Jisoo hand to follow behind me. I press the button for the elevator to come.

Jisoo looking at me: "Where's Chaeyoung?" Lisa looks at me.

Jennie: "She probably still talking to Y/n. I left them alone."

Lisa: "Why would you do that? He's your boyfriend." The elevator arrives and I enter shrugging my shoulders.

Jisoo: "You know Rosé likes him right?"

Jennie snapping: "I'm well aware." We stay silent for a moment. "I think he likes her too. " I sigh. "But it doesn't matter. He's mine and as a friend... I'm giving them this moment." 'As a friend I tell myself again.'

Lisa: "Wow unnie... I would never."

Jisoo and I laugh.

Jisoo hugs me: "I'm proud of you Jennie." Lisa scoots over and hugs both of us.

Lisa: "Group hug."

The elevator opens and we walk to our practice room. We get in and start practicing our new routines for the new album.

Y/n Pov:

Y/n in thought but physically he's practicing choreo with the guys: "Its been about an hour since Jennie and I became a couple. I don't believe we're public yet. I think I'm have to take her on a date. Where would I take her? What would she even like?"

Hyun: "Y/n do that part again. You were shaky and keep leaning too much to the left."

Y/n still in thought: "Maybe we should have a movie date? Isn't Blackpink going back on tour soon? I shouldn't distract her right now? Right?"

Hyun: "Do you not hear me! Do that part again!"

I shake my head out of thought: "My bad. Want it more like this?" I did the part again, smirking at Hyun and then ending with a lip bite. Hyun nods his head and we continue practicing.

Rosé POV:

I enter the practice room and bow to our staff and joined in.

Rosé thoughts: "I didn't really want to be here right now. But I can't stop because of personal issues. Theres too many Blinks that love us. I won't stop. I'll stay later than the other girls to catch up with what I missed."

~5 Hours later~

I grab a water and sit down to drink it.

Lisa comes and sits next to me, handing me a towel: "Here, take this and wipe down."

I grabbed the towel and wiped my face: "Thank you Lili." I drink some of the water.

Lisa: "Unnie's are leaving already. They're tired. Are you going to stay longer?" I looked at her and nodded. "I'll stay with you. Plus we can talk about how crazy today was."

I get up and put the towel around my neck: "It's okay Lisa you must be tired. I'll be home soon and if you're up, we'll talk." Lisa got up and grabbed my shoulders.

Lisa: "Your not getting rid of me that easy. " She walks to the center of the room. "I'll show you the choreo for the ones you missed." I smiled and went next to her. She began to show me the choreo i missed.