34

Y/n POV:

While we are waiting for our mini MC Jake to get more questions. The guys and I are walking around doing poses.

Jake: "Alright, we have our first fan to ask a question." A crew member brings a teenage girl to the stage. Jake gets next to her :"What would you like to ask Reckless 4?"

Teenage girl: "Hi, first I want to say your performance was great. And my question is do you write your own music or just have YG producers do everything?"

Hyun: "Well Dae and I write songs and if they get approved we move on to a recording phase. Our song She's Mine was actually half written by Dae and I."

She gets excited and smiles widely: "Could I get a picture or like high fives from you guys?" I walk up to her and grab her hand bringing her to the center of the stage. She lightly gasps.

June: "Ready! 1,2.." we take a picture with her and then she taken off stage.

Y/n: "I wish we could do a meet and greet."

Hyun: "One day, we have to have quality time with our Rebels."

Jake: "Okay we've lined up three more fans to ask questions. Next person please." Another girl gets brought up stage and Jake hands her the mic.

Teenage girl 2: "Oh my god...." She takes a moment. We all smile. "Dae, I've been following your junior since you joined YG and I just have to say you've grown so well and you should be so proud." Dae get shy and covers his face. "Awww, my question would be will you be having a solo soon?"

Dae: "Thank you so much, I didn't realize we have fans even in the states. I'm very grateful you know who I am. I would like to have a solo yes but it will come when it comes." He smiles. She was about to leave the stage when Dae spoke again "We should take a picture." He walks up to her and they take a selfie.

June: "Yah, what about us?" We laugh and she leaves after taking a picture with Dae.

Jake: "Thank you for enlighten Dae day. Lets have the next person up." A young guy comes up to the stage and Jake hands him the mic.

Young man: "Hello, I wanted to ask Y/n a question. You were a YouTuber and was supposed to sign with UMG, why didn't you?" I see the guys smile and whisper to each other.

Y/n: "Well I'd like to think I'm still a YouTuber. You could actually see videos on Reckless 4 YouTube. As for signing with UMG." I smile "I'm following my dreams by trying to be an idol." The guy nods his head.

Young man: "Also I'm sorry about the death of your father." I smirk, Jake quickly grabs the mic and laughs. Guards take the young man off the stage.

Jake: "Well I think those are all the questions we are able to have right now. How about we let Reckless 4 perform their last song. She's mine." He starts clapping and getting off the stage. The guys huddle up and look at me with concern faces.

Hyun: "Let's finish this concert. HWAITING!!!" We got in position and sang our last song. Once we were done the crowd clapped and asked for one more song but we were told to exit the stage.

Reckless 4: "We are Reckless 4. Thank you for coming to our show."

Hyun: "We are really thrilled to see so many people here. Please enjoy our unnies concert." We all said thanks and made our way to the dressing room.  As we were walking back in the stadium everyone ran up to us, asking for our autograph and taking pictures. Once we made it inside I took off my headsets.

Y/n thoughts: "How did that guy know about my dad? This doesn't make sense." The guy were speaking amongst each other about how thrilling it was and how proud they are. I couldn't help but to be in my own world.