Two months later

Y/n POV:

It's been two month's since we debuted. We are attracting a large fan base. President Yang says we are doing well, so we might get to have a concert in Japan. Or maybe it was a meet and greet, hmm... two month's gone by that I haven't really spoken to Rosé or the other girls. Their working on their newest album and I believe they are on tour.

I'm sitting on the floor in our practice room. Hyun in the recording studio with Dae. June supposed to come back with drinks. My phone starts ringing. I run across the room to my bag and grab my phone.

Y/n: "Hello."

Rosé: "Hey y/n. Are you busy today?"

Y/n: "Rosé... *cough* Yes I am."

Rosé: "You sound weird. Is it weird for me to call you? Sorry. We haven't seen each other in while. Let's hang out tonight. Okay. See you later." She hangs up.

I stand there in shock. 'She wants to hang out with me? Isn't she on tour?' June walks in a throws a water bottle at me, I catch it.

June: "We are gonna start going to radio stations tomorrow right? Hmm... what can we say that'll catch fans hearts."

Y/n: "Hmm... How about... We love you so much rebels." June smiles and sits beside me.

June: "Rebels? I want all our fans to know how much I love them. How about... Rebels stay with me forever."

Y/n: "We are Reckless 4... our fans should be called Rebels. How about... Rebels stay with US forever. Also, we should start heading to the dorm." June raises his eyebrow, puts some water in his hand and throws it to my face.

June: "You're tired already?" I wipe the water off my face and flick his forehead.

Y/n: "Rosé wants to see me tonight. So I figured I go home, shower, eat, maybe work out, shower again and then meet up with her." Hyun and Dae walk into the room.

June wide smile: "YOU HAVE A DATE WITH ROSÉ?" Hyun and Dae raise their eyebrows waiting for my answer. I get up and stretch.

Y/n: "She said she would like to SEE ME. That's all."

Hyun: "You want me to text Jisoo to see what's it about? What about the dude? I mean it's been two months think their still dating? "

Y/n: "Text Jisoo? Wait are you talking to Jisoo? Are you two dating?" I poke him a couple times. "I don't know, not going to ask either."

Hyun: "Nothing like that. We are friends. So I should just text her to ask what's up."

June and Dae: "FRIENDS SURRREEE." I laugh and slowly start packing my things.

June whisper to Dae: "Rosé has a boyfriend?"

Dae whispers back to June: "There has been rumors about her dating somebody but no one seen proof yet." June shrugs his shoulders.

Hyun: " What are you doing pabo?"  I turn and face Hyun.

Y/n: " Putting my phone away." Hyun laughs.

Dae: "You're so weird sometimes. He should be known as our little weirdo."

Y/n: "Says the kid whose shorter than me." I pat his head. "I'm unique not weird." We all laugh.

Hyun: "Lets go through the routine and then we have to go talk to the media staff." We hum as a response.

We practiced for about a hour. Staff ran through interview scenarios with us, for about a hour or two. And then we were excused for the day.