YG PARTY Pt. 1

Jennie POV:

I woke up in Jisoo's bed. I got up and checked my phone. Y/n still hasn't called or texted. I look to my right to see Jisoo still sleeping. I text our stylist to see what outfits we're going to wear.

*Knock Knock*

I get up and open the door to find Lisa and Rosé.

Jennie: "Good morning."

Lisa and Rosé: "Goodmorning, we have to go to YG to pick out our dresses." I stretch at the door and look at Jisoo still sleeping.

Lisa: "I'll wake her up. Go get dress or eat. Whichever." I leave to my room to grab some clothes and take a shower.

Y/n POV:

I woke up and jumped in the shower. I don't know what I'm going to wear today. I should go shopping with the guys. I finish in the shower and throw on this outfit.

I walk back in the bathroom and look in the mirror

I walk back in the bathroom and look in the mirror. I pull down the turtle neck a bit. The mark seems to fade away some more but you can still see a faint strip. Hopefully no one else notices. I finish getting ready and head out the room. Dae is sitting on the couch so I sit next to him.

Y/n: "Do you know what you're going to wear tonight?"

Dae: "Probably whatever our stylist gives us."

Y/n: "Their picking out our outfits for tonight? Damn, I'm worried for nothing." We laugh.

Dae: "Don't you have to see Jennie?"

Y/n: "That's right. Check my neck first, think she could tell?" He holds my chin up and analyzes my neck.

Dae: "I think your good. If anything I can put make up if you want."

I nod my head 'no': "Got to go. Let me know when we have to see the stylist." Hyun comes out of his room.

Hyun yawning: "Y/n, we need to see the stylist in a hour." I nod and leave. I start heading to Jennie dorm.

*Small Time Skip*

I make it to Jennie's apartment building door and call her.

Jennie: "Hey, where have you been?"

Y/n: "Are you home?"

Jennie: "No, we just left. I'll be at work. We have to meet with our stylist."

Y/n: "Can I meet you there? We have to talk."

Jennie: "Talk about what?"

Y/n: "The party. We'll talk more when I see you. I'm heading there now." I hang up and start to head to YG ent.

Jennie POV:

Y/n on the phone: "The party. We'll talk more when I see you. I'm heading there now." He hangs up. I sit there in shock. I lock my phone and close my eyes.