7

Y/n POV:

We all stepped out of the car and was brought to a prep room. There was a couple of make up artist, stylist, and hair dressers. We stood in front of the couch and waited for our main manger.

Manger Han enter the room: "This will be the first time you guys get to practice your introduction in public. Please introduce yourselves to the staff and then we will begin the photo shoot." Manager Han let in Doyoon. He's the guy who our main media staff.

Hyun looked at us: "One, two, Three."

Reckless 4: "Annyeonghaseyo, we are Reckless 4." Everyone started clapping, we bowed.

It was the first time we actually did our introduction and it felt great. Now we just have to get through this photo shoot.

*time skip*

We finished the photo shoot. Took almost the whole day. But now we are getting into the van to head to the practice room.
I sat in the back of the van and put on my headset, turned towards the window and looked out.

Someone POV:

Manger Han gave Dae the media phone. It allows the guys to take pictures and handle their media accounts. Hyun turned towards Manager Han and talked to him about vlive.
Dae started taking selfies and even took some with June. Hyun got the phone next, he took a couple selfies. He turn around to take a picture of  y/n who seems to be asleep. June put bunny ears on him and Hyun took the picture.

Manager Han: "Yah, we arrived. Head up to the 6 floor for a meeting."
June woke up y/n. And they existed the van. Y/n stretched to wake himself up. Hyun thanked the driver and June and Dae started walking into the building. Y/n followed everyone. They got to the elevator but y/n was walking slow and the elevator started closing.
Hyun: "Wake yourself up. Meet us on the 6th floor. Hurry." Y/n scratched his head and went to the stairs.

Y/n POV:
Why do I have to be so sleepy. *yawn* I'll jog up the stairs I should be able to make it at the same time.

I enter the stair way and make it to the 3rd floor quickly. I stop cause I hear voices coming from the lower floors.

Jennie: "I think they're cute. Maybe they'll be practicing today. We can stop by, unnie we can bring them some snack. Let's go to the store."

Jisoo: "You act like your dating one of them. Or do you have a crush? I see you with two of the guys but one of them already has eyes for someone else." I hear a door open and close.

Who were they talking about? I know those are the girls part of Chae group. That Jennie girl was cute. I run up to the 6th floor and run out to go in front of the elevator.

Hyun: "Yah, finally you made it up. Come we are going to have a meeting with the staff." I follow Hyun and enter the meeting room.
President Yang was inside so I bowed.

Y/n: "Annyeonghaseyo." Manger Han motions for us to sit. We sat down and all the staff start to talk about our debut and when it's going to happen. President Yang doesn't say anything but listen. Hyun talks amongst them.

I'm glad I wore a cap because I start to doze off again.  A hour or so passes and June taps my arm. He notices that I don't react, so he squeezes my thigh. I shift in my seat and crack my neck. Everyone eyes are now on me. My cheeks get a little red.

President Yang: "We were just discussing, that Reckless 4 should debut soon. Or we can send each of you to do side projects till you guys are perfected to debut. Which do you think we should do?"

Y/n: "I think we should do what's best for the company. But if your asking me if we are ready to debut then the answer is yes." Everyone looks back at President Yang.