YG party pt.2

Y/n POV

A few minutes of peace and quiet clearly isn't possible with these drunk party guests stumbling in & out. Washing my hands staring into the mirror. These party guest are no joke, I laugh to myself. I make faces at myself in the bathroom and then remember I should be outside where Manager Han can find me easily.

As I'm about to exit the bathroom one of Rosé boyfriend's friend comes into the bathroom hostile like. I believe his name was Kai. He hurried into the stall.

Kai speaking loudly: "I don't know what PCY going to do. But he better control his temper tonight." He grunts as he about to finish and I exit the bathroom. Hyun sees me come out and motions for me to come over. As I walk over I look around the party, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. Dae and June are performing. People are dancing and drinking. YG sitting in a vip section with guards and other important people.

Hyun grabbing my attention: "Dude, Rosé boyfriend looking for you. Did you and Rosé do something?"

I look at him confused: "Nah, I wouldn't dare. We're at bosses party... I'm not stupid Hyun. Plus I wouldn't do that to Jennie."

Hyun patting my shoulder: "Well be careful cause that dude reeked of alcohol." Suddenly I see Jennie, Lisa, And Jisoo rushing over to the bar. I nudged Hyun to follow me and we start going after the girls.

I walk fast enough to catch up to Jisoo: "What's going on?"

Jisoo pulls me next to her but keeps walking: "One of BamBam's group members told us to go to the bar because Chae and Chanyeol are arguing. He said it doesn't look pretty." My head is racing with thoughts.

Rosé POV:
I got off stage and quickly went to find Chanyeol. I wanted to know what he thought about my performance. I noticed he was by the bar, I walk slowly next to him to find him talking to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol scoffing: "Did you hear the song she sang? She thinks I'm stupid. She sang it for him." He takes a sip of his drink. Baekhyun was going to respond when he noticed me and nudged Chanyeol.

I stood next to him: "Hey babe." He turns to me looking at me with disgust.

Chanyeol: "You sure you want to be calling me that right now?" He finishes his drink. He reeks of liquor, he must have been drinking all night. "What was with that song?"

Rosé: "Did you like it? It's a cover from one of my favorite artist right now." I smile.

Chanyeol: "It was a song for that kid. You like him don't you?!" He asked the bartender to pour him more.

Rosé: "Don't you think you've had enough to drink? Maybe drink some water?" I stare at him worried but he pays no mind. "What kid?"

Chanyeol raising his voice: "Don't play stupid Chaeyoung! The guy you stared at the whole time he was on stage!" Does he know that I have feelings for Y/n... is it really that obvious.

Y/n POV:

Rosé and Chanyeol are in our eye sight. She looks scared but calm. He slams a glass against the bar and the bartender attention shift to them. Jisoo looks back at me with a worried expression. I jog a little till I'm in front of them. I don't want to intervene cause it's not my place but I'll do it if he harms Chae.

Chanyeol yelling: "Where the hell is the guy you like so much?!"

Rosé: "The guy I like is supposed to be standing in front of me! But right now I don't know where he is!"

Chanyeol getting closer to Rosé: "You think you're funny?! Do you think I'm stupid!!?" I was about to intervene but Hyun grabs my arm and whispers in my ear: "Wait a minute."