Aftermath 💥

AFTERMATH

Y/n POV:

We arrive at Blackpink dorm.

June: "Don't be late for practice tomorrow. Did you get Rosé gift?"

I grab my bag: "Damn, tell Dae to call me when he wakes up. I'll see ya." I exit the van as I walk Yoon-Jae lowers the window.

Manager Yoon-Jae: "I'll be here at 9 am to pick you up. Call me if anything."

Y/n: "Thank you!" I walk inside the building and go to the elevator and go to Jennie floor. I get out and walk down the hallway to her door.  As I'm halfway making it someone walks out and towards me, I look down. 'I didn't even text or call Jennie to let her know I'm here. Is she leaving.' I look up to see me approaching Rosé.

She stops in front of me: "Hey." She pulls her hair behind her ear. "I didn't know you were coming over."

I smile: "Yea... uh Jennie asked me to come by. How was the tour?"

She smiles, the kind that wants to make you smile: "I really had fun, thank you for asking. Um, I was actually going to the studio. Talk to you later."

I put my hands in my pocket: "It was nice seeing you." She passes me, I wait a moment, take a few steps and turn around to look at her. She looks beautiful. I smile and turn around to see Jennie saying good bye to a lady. The lady points at me.

Jennie looks out at me: "Y/n! Omg Y/n, come here." I put my bag strap on my shoulders and approach them. The lady looks at me up and down. "Eomma, this is Y/n his from a boy group in my company." Jennie turns to me,
"Y/n, this is my mom."

'Her mom thank god I took a shower before coming here.'

I bow: " Hello Mrs. Kim, I'm Y/n of Reckless 4."

Mrs.Kim smiling: "Yah, what a nice boy, too bad I couldn't stick around. It was nice meeting you. Hope to see you again."

Jennie: "I'm sorry about that, my mom just late for a meeting. Bye mom,  I love you."

I bow again: "Bye, it was nice meeting you as well. Travel safe."

'What did I just say.' I face palm myself in my head. 'Travel safe what is that.' I stand up and look at Jennie whose already hugging me.

I wrap my arms around her: "Hey, I've missed you." I grab her face and peck her lips and then slowly kiss her.

Jennie pulling away: "You showered." She runs her finger down my chest. "Smart. Come on in, Jisoo been wondering where we are going to eat... do you know?" She walks inside and I follow.

Y/n: "Hyun said he would let me know when he got here." She looks at me and smiles.

Jennie: "Can we go to your place till we have to go to dinner?" 

I look at her confused: "Didn't you want me to come over? I mean we could, yeah. If you really want to." She hugs me and wrap my hand around her. " Is everything okay?" She doesn't say anything but I feel her grip tighten around me.

She pulls away: "Okay, let me change and tell the girls." We go inside and she leaves me in the living area, Kuma runs and jumps on the couch. I play with him and pet him.

Lisa heading towards Jennie room: "Hey Y/n!" I wave to her and she smiles.  I go on my phone and check the news about Rosé and Chanyeol. I don't get how news like this didn't spread right away. Maybe YG wanted to wait till Chae looked busy. I don't know but entertainment is so political. I look up from my phone to see Jennie come out of the hallway.