"Th-this is my new home!?"

Leslie POV

We turned into a small road. There was a few tall buildings, with huge apartments and each one had it's own balcony, hot tub and all. I thought we were just passing through but then we stopped, at the biggest and fanciest one of them all.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, haistily, to make sure it was real and it definitely was. I decided it was best to ask them about it but before I could Lilly spoke up, "we're home Leslie."

"Th-this is my new home?!" I said still in utter shock. "Lilly? Xander? H-ow can you afford such a place?"

"As Xan has probably already told you, he's a music producer and I'm a fashion designer. I used to model so I know how the industry works" Lilly explained, looking and sounding extremely proud of her husband and profession.

As we walked to the door, we were greeted by a person I could only discribe as a bell boy. He took my things and came into the lift with us. I had time to properly admire it. The lift was pure white, even on the floor, with black detailing similar to lace around the buttons and door.

We went all the way upto the top floor before finally stopping. There was only one apartment on this floor. It is the biggest one in the whole building.

Xander showed me to my room and told me how to find him once I unpacked. Once I walked in, it was decorated quite grown up. The colour scheme was navey and black, everything from the wardrobe to the bedding. The room itself was huge. It had everything an (almost) teenager could want. Gaming consoles covered the shelf beneath the TV, I'd never seen ones like them before. The books at the house only said of older versions. They seemed to be the same brands PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo. I took a closer look at the games, with them. The PlayStation on the left was version 4, the Xbox was named 'one' even though the one I read about was the 360 and the Nintendo was simply called 'switch'. All of the games had unfamiliar titles.

After a good look around my room, I put my few things in the wardrobe and went to meet with Lilly and Xander. I walked out of my room, turned right down the hall and went to the last room, the living room.

They explained that school was going to start in 2 weeks and how real schools work. Turns out that in school we don't finish at lunch and we don't do all our classes with the same teacher. Who knew?

The next 2 weeks were great. I spent so much time bonding with Xander and Lilly. We usually had to cut the day short because photographers found us and wanted pictures they could sell. It was fine though because we'd just get dinner and watch a movie on the sofa.

The only thing missing was Isabella. I hoped she was doing well.