"Please?"

Leslie's POV

I didn't think she'd react like that. I was hoping she'd be happy. I mean, we'd finally found each other. It should be happy, right?

Her words, echoed in my head as I ran after her. I couldn't let her go, not now. I don't think I ever could.

Her pace slowed. She looked exhausted. That was my opportunity to catch up. She came to a stop and glanced at me when I called her. She turned away again.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, made her face me and almost broke. Her cheeks were red, stained with tears. Her lips were shaking trying to say something. Her hands were on my chest, desperately trying to push me away but her strength had gone.

I couldn't think of any words to comfort her. If I told her my feelings, she'd probably think they're a lie. The only way I could tell her, was by my actions.

I moved to within an inch of her face, closed my eyes and planted my lips on hers. It was a simple peck but it was all that was needed.

As I pulled away, I could see a glimmer of hope in her eyes. That hope, inspired a high level of confidence in me. I let go and, as if she was trying to feed my confidence more, stayed close to me. "Isabella, I really like you. I always have... That's why... Why..." my confidence was failing. All I could cone out with after that was "please?"

I flushed bright red realising that I'd messed up. I managed to glance at her face. She was smiling? Yes, definitely smiling. Then giggling and to my shock, wrapped her arms around me.

She released me and answered "I really like you too. I'd love to go on a date with you but first I need your number"

After exchanging numbers, we decided to walk bacn to the nursery together. By decided, I meant, Is was lost and didn't know how to get home.

This proved to be the best idea because Din was still there. She cried, apologised and hugged Is the second she walked in. Is exchanged apologies with Dina.

Just like that, our lives changed for the better. The future became clearer and more exciting.