"No! How? Why..."

Isabella's POV

I started to hide after that. Dina kept telling me to meet that guy again. I'd have loved to but I was heartbroken. I'd just given up my first love. There was also the issue with me only seeing Leslie in him. I wouldn't want to hurt him...

I still made it into work. Seeing the children always put a smile on my face.

On this particular day, Dina decided to hold a staff meeting after work. Well that's what I thought it was.

I sat in her office for what felt like an hour. Realistically, it was probably about 10 minutes. That was when he walked in. He looked even better than the last time.

He was in a button down shirt, that fit him in all the right places. It was the perfect shade of pink to complement his hair. Speaking of which, it was styled to perfectly frame his face. To cut a long story short he was stunning to the point of making me speechless.

Before I could form any words, Dina poked her head through the door. She gave us a knowing look before attempting to leave. Before I knew it, I was at the door dragging her in. The confusion and hurt, took over. I needed answers and comfort. Yet, all I could say was "so?"

Dina spoke up. All I heard was "I haven't properly introduced you to Leslie..." before my ears stopped listening. Leslie. His name was Leslie. Everything clicked, yet both my brain and heart were still racing. He was looking at me with hope. He already knew.

My mouth was faster than my brain and it decided that I was angry. "No! How?! Why..." By now, my cheeks were soaked and voice wavering but I continued, "why didn't... I... I notice?" I got up, looked Dina in the eye, and coldly asked "How long did you know? Was it fun? Did you enjoy seeing me suffer?"

I'd already left by the time she had chance to answer. My name was called but I couldn't turn back. I was already lost in my head and unable to see through tears. I just needed to get away, to be alone.

My thoughts were creating circles. I kept getting back to them doing this to laugh at me. I didn't want to believe it. I still loved Leslie. It was the only thing I could think of though. There was no other explanation. There was no other reason to hide him from me.

My legs were taking me as far away as they could. I don't know how far I went or how long I ran for but I was away. In that moment, being away was my only comfort.

"Is! Isabella! Isabella!"

The voice was faint, like they'd been shouting and running after me the whole time. Listening a little closer, made me realise it was a man's voice. It was his voice...

I couldn't run any further. I had to let him catch up. I wasn't expecting what happened next. I was spun around. I didn't have chance to say anything before...

Kiss!