hi, im hope

HOPE'S POV

I was walking to Dr. Saltzman's office and I somehow passed him in the hall. "Dr. Saltzman," I said curious of why he was out so early, "do I have any tours today?"  I was hoping he would say no so I could hang out with Josie and Lizzie. "Actually yes," he replied, while I try and hide my disgusted face, "his name is Landon Kirby, and he's the worlds one and only phoenix. You can relate to him a little." I was shocked. I actually could relate some with how lonely he must feel. "Umm yeah, I guess so. Is he here now?" I asked while Dr. Saltzman tries to work out his schedule for the day. "Yes I think he's outside right now." He said. "Thank you Dr. Saltzman." I said as I walked outside. 

LANDON'S POV

I was waiting for someone to come speak with me about this school. I wasn't so sure about it yet. In the past I've never really stayed anywhere for a long time because I was a foster child. No one really wanted me or cared for me. I've cared for myself since I was 8. Adapting to a school shouldn't be too hard. But I still had my doubts.

"Hi, I'm Hope," I heard as I turned my head. I was startled to see a beautiful girl. "Are you Landon Kirby?" She asked me. "Yes," I replied. "You must be my tour guide." She looked very confused and concerned. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "No, it's just, I'm the worlds only tribrid, you're the worlds only phoenix, I can relate to how lonely it is." She said, looking at me in eyes. From the beginning I knew there was going to be something or someone that was going to make me stay. Well, I found it.