ha

HOPE'S POV

I screamed as Landon picked me up and threw me into the water. "Landon!" I yelled. "What?" He said laughing. I started to laugh too. You just can't stay mad at him.

I said a spell that threw him in the water. "Ha." I said proudly. "I hate you." He said sarcastically. "That's mean." I said right back. He went under the water and I didn't know what he was doing, until he pulled me under the water too. He put me on his shoulders and brought us both back up. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You'll see." He said as he flipped me over back into the water. "Now I hate you." I said laughing. "I know." He said. He pulled me out of the water and put the blanket around me. "Thank you Landon." I said. "You don't need to thank me." He told me as I stood up. We kissed and we walked back to the school.

LANDON'S POV

Once we got back to the school, Hope said an invisibility spell so people couldn't see us because we were soaking wet. She went to her room and got in the shower and I went to my room to take one as well. I went back to her room and she wasn't there. I knew what had happened, and wasn't going to let it go on any longer.

"Let me go!" I heard Hope scream as they were heading towards the woods. Josie and Lizzie were behind me so they could kill them and end this for Hope. "What do you want?" I heard her say as she was crying. "I want to finish what Zac started." He told her. "Like hell you are." I screamed at him. He dropped Hope and turned around to face me. The two others did the same. Josie started to siphon off of me as well as Lizzie. They said a spell that I couldn't understand and they all died. I ran over to Hope as Josie and Lizzie went to bury the bodies. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "I think so." She said sniffling. I gave her a hug and we walked back to her room.