oh my god

HOPE'S POV

I didn't want to tell Josie because she would be really worried about me. But she's my best friend, so I did anyways.

in hope's room

"Jo." I said. "Yeah?" She said confused. "It's a long story so you might want to take a seat."
She sat down and wrapped her arm around me. "Hope, what's been going on?" She asked me. "Remember Zac?" I asked her. "Yeah." She responded. I started to tear up for like the fifth time in the past week. "Long story short, h-he raped me last summer and Landon killed him because he tried to do it again. That's why Matthew has me at the dock today, to finish what he started." I told her. "Oh my god." She said starting to cry as well. I fell into her arms and sobbed for like an hour. She cried for about as long as I did.

JOSIE'S POV

If Landon didn't kill Zac, I would've myself. I can believe he did this to Hope.

After Hope and I stopped crying, I tried to make her feel safe. But after something happened I didn't think that would work.

"Hope." I said. "Yeah?" She said sniffling. "I'll be right back, just try and get some sleep." I told her. I went to go get the one person I knew would comfort her. But on the way there I saw someone I never wanted to see again.

I tried to kill him but he was too strong. He went straight to Hope and almost got her. But Landon stopped him. Lizzie helped me kill him once and for all. But it wasn't me I was worried about. It was Hope.

LANDON'S POV

Hope fell into my arms after I saved her from Zac. "Shhh," I told Hope. "It's ok, you're ok." Josie came as well as Lizzie to try and help her calm down. I saw Hayley and asked for her to come to Hope's room with me.